Kraft Dinner Original Reviews

September 26, 2021

Not like it use to be

I like Kraft Dinner, my kids do too but O think something has changed as the taste isn't the same. The cost for a box has gone up quite a bit so we don't buy it as much.

June 04, 2021

Fell in love again

I used to eat this as a kid and then when I became an adult and started reading labels and caring about ingredients, I removed Kraft Dinner from my menu.
    I had read that they stopped adding artificial flavours and colours and I thought I would give it a try again. Now, my son loves to eat Kraft dinner, it's back on the menu and I feel better preparing something that is not full of ingredients that could be harmful.
    its not a health food by any means, but it's a decent convenient food and has a comforting flavour. Yummy with ketchup :)

June 01, 2021

Family favourite

Kraft dinner has always been a family favourite. It’s super creamy and cheesy and makes for the best east and affordable comfort food. Many varieties to choose from but sharp cheddar will always be my favourite (mixed with hotdogs ofcourse)

May 07, 2021

Tasty and Easy to cook

My hubby's favorite, and i always have a bowl with him whenever i or he cook it. it's very tasty specially when adding sausages and right amount of salt and pepper and milk. it's a quick grab to eat, i always make sure to have a stock on our shelf. will buy this product again.

2.0/5

April 27, 2021

Artificiel

Bon à ce prix... on ne s’attend pas a de la haute gastronomie ! Mais quand-même... il y a d’autres options... pas beaucoup plus dispendieuses... qui sont vraiment meilleur que le kraft diner original... le goût est artificiel... complètement... ainsi que la couleur fluo ! Personnellement... ça ne me donne pas trop envie.

April 27, 2021

Kraft Dinner is my cryptonite

I love Kraft Dinner a lot, however it is not very healthy and is kind of addicting. It is nice for a treat now and then. My kids do not like it though and will not eat it, try as I might.

February 09, 2021

MY BRAND

O.K moms and dads out there!!!! If yoy are a working parent or a stay at home parent this is the meal.of the week I our house! Fast easy and you only have to use one pot! Heck give each kid a spoon and they can eat right out of the pot. Win win for everyone. Fast and easy to make and if you want to make it gourmet just add some hot dogs or chicken! Don't forget the ketchup!

October 29, 2020
    United States

Yum!

Seriously, who doesnt love a little KD every now and then?! It is definately one of my childhood favorates that has carried over to adulthood and is one of my favorite comfort foods. It is so easy and quick to make, plus my kid loves it so it makes for a nice, simple dinner when i'm in a pinch for time. It also makes a great side dish and my family eats every last bite! Its super affordable and is a staple item in my pantry!

October 22, 2020

Gotta have kd!

Kraft dinner is my favourite quick meal to make because it always tastes like home and i always cut up like half a pack of hot doga into it. I have been a fan since I was a kid and now ill feed it to my son when hes old enough!

1.3/5

August 31, 2020

Never again

I use to love kraft dinner. It was my go to for a quick snack or for lunch. The recipe was changed years ago and I dislike it. The color is not appealing and has no flavor. I will never buy it again.