Kraft Dinner White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 06, 2017

I could seriously eat the white cheddar KD every night!! So good; alone or with ketchup! It is by far my favourite, and the only Kraft Dinner product I am willing to pay full price for!

May 31, 2017

I tried this one and fell instantly in love with it this version of kraft dinner is even better than the original one omg does it taste good the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic 100 percent recommended

May 10, 2017

White Cheddar Kraft Dinner is so worth the 1.67$ a box! It is by far my favourite type of macoroni and cheese! Would highly reccomend as it is a decent price and good quality!

2.0/5

February 28, 2017

This js really the only one thay i semi like. KD is not worth its price and i will only buy it on sale for a quick easy lunch on busy days. Not worth it .

October 05, 2016

I love the white cheddar kraft dinner. The noodles are even different than the traditional Kraft dinner. It is very rich and creamy and tastes really good with pepper. My children love it too, it is a little bit more pricey than regular KD, but I find it is a really nice change from plain old KD. I love the macaroni type noodles too, seems less starchy as well.

September 19, 2016

So the white cheddar one has always been a hit and miss with me. I am not sure is the cheese powder just went bad in some of them as I know it does, but I have had a few of these where the flavor was just horrible. The other times, this was so good! So if you get a good box, you will enjoy this!

May 03, 2016

These have become the new favourite flavour of Kraft dinner in my household. These are sold for about $2.00 where I live and super easy and convenient to cook up. The white cheddar is very different from the regular cheddar, great product!

February 13, 2016

I Love Kraft Dinner White Cheddar more than the original kind. It's a great quick lunch. Very easy to prepare and tasty. However, I find that the prices for a box of Kraft Dinner has increase in the past few years. But I often get it on sale.

January 25, 2016

I don't eat KD very often, but this is my favorite if I do!

January 19, 2016

Je n'aime pas la recette originial mais j'adore celle la! Super bonne