Kraft Handi Snacks Reviews

Ranked #2245 out of 2375 in Grocery

March 31, 2017

I love these little snacks so much. And I know they aren't the best for you, but I can't help myself lol. The crackers are nice and salty, and the cheese tastes so yummy !! Reminds me of my childhood

March 31, 2017

I can't help but love these! I know it isn't real cheese but ever since I was a kid I have enjoyed these chesse & cracker snacks. Love the little spreader they come with but find that I like to dip the crackers into the cheese and eat them that way.

0.5/5

March 31, 2017

Mom made me eat these all the time when I was a kid and now I won't touch them ..
    This doesn't even smell like cheese .. if it's anything like cheese slices it's closer to plastic than anything and is grey before it's orange .. ew

February 26, 2017

I know these are probably very bad for you and for that very reason I rarely purchase these. However, when I do they are a real treat. I actually hide them from my son as I don't think they are the healthiest snack to have, but I myself enjoy them and they are great for on the go. We love to go on road trips as a family and sometimes I do bring these snacks along as not only will it keep my son occupied, but it is easy to eat. Even my sister who is super healthy and cautious about what she eats is a sucker for these. I think it's mainly due to nostalgic reasons as we loved to snack on these growing up.

February 26, 2017

I like getting these as a snack to eat in the afternoon or in the evening. I like how it is small portion size and the cheese is delicious. I like the taste of the crackers as well.

September 07, 2013

I just bought a case of handi snacks, and I was extremely disappointed. WOW the crackers were soooooo salty I could barely eat them. The cheese is salty enough, they really should get rid of the salt on the crackers. Not a great snack IMO. Much better snack items for this price. They were not this salty 10 yrs ago, I'm positive of that.