Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

I received this as a sample to try. It was very sweet. Nice and smooth though. The taste was good but super sweet. I would try the 45% less sugar one, might taste better. Overall, I probably wouldn't buy this. It is tasty but too sweet for my liking.

Delicious and conscious

I loved the spread! The taste is delicious, it was so easy to use it, it has the perfect amount of sweetness, is so creamy, and the fact that is not from palm oil it's a bonus! Due to a health condition I no longer can eat gluten, so I used it in a plain and simple rice cake, and the result was delightful... Thank you for the chance to taste it!

Huummm excellent

C'est un très bon produit. Il est onctueux et gouteux à souhait. Il se tartine aussi trèsfacilement. Agréable de coir aussi qu'il existe sous forme croquant ou léger

So tasty!

I was chosen by chickadvisor to review this free sample of hazelnut spread. Before I could take a bite, my daughter took it and she loves it! She’s been asking for more! It is DELICIOUS! The texture was very creamy and smooth. Very easy to spread on bread. I didn’t find it to sweet, just the perfect balance. It’s definitely being added to the grocery list!

1.0/5

July 11, 2021

Not as good as its competitors

I was very excited to see a new hazelnut chocolate spread enter the market. Unfortunately, it does not live up to its competitors. The main issue with this spread is the chocolate flavour, it wasn't great.

Great flavour

The sample that I had received was delicious. The flavour was better than I had thought it would be. I don't like Nutella and this was nothing compared to Nutella. I higher recommend this product. If I ate a lot of bread, then I would possibly buy this product,

WOW

So smooth and very chocolatey but not too sweet. I can not wait to buy a full jar. Spreads very easy and my taste buds are very happy. My child loved it as well and he's usually ONLY about the peanut butter. Great product for sure

Tasty!

I received ed a free sample of this product and it was so good, my 5 year old daughter licked the package clean. I also loved the flavour of this, the hazelnut really stands out.

Delicious

It was absolutely delicious and I would definitely puchase this product. It was great and I did not want to share it was that tasty. It will be my first choice over regular peanut butter.

So good!

Kraft Hazelnut Spread is so creamy and chocolatey...just good! It tastes great and has a nice smooth texture. Great for breakfast or a nice snack. I liked it on toast. I recommend giving it a try! Thank you for the free sample!