Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Smooth Chocolaty Goodness!

Has a great nutty flavour but has a thicker consistency and sweeter tasting then it’s competition. I don’t thinks kids will notice e difference but I definitely can. I would say it’s good but won’t be my first choice.

Delicious

This is a great snack/treat item. Tried it with fruit and toast, and it's my new go to snack when I'm craving something sweet! Definitely reccomend trying this out!

So Good!

I love Kraft, and this hazelnut spread might be one of my new favorites! I love both the crunchy and smooth versions. I put this on my toast in the mornings, and in my smoothies - they really make everything taste better!

Love it

I received the Kraft Hazelnut Spead as a free sample in exchange for my honest review. The spread contains no palm oil and less sugar. The texture is smooth and very flavourful. I really enjoyed it on my toast. I will definitely buy it again.

July 15, 2021

Absolutely great taste and texture

I was surprised at how good this hazelnut spread is and I’m seriously thinking about switching over to Kraft from another famous hazelnut spread brand. The texture is great, creamy and spreads easily, taste is rich and flavorful and small format is convenient for road trips or to grab a pack for kids.

Bon produit

Je crois que les enfants j’aimerais beaucoup, par contre pour ma part je le trouve beaucoup trop sucré, j’ai savoir qu’il n’a pas de l’huile de palme. Mon choix ce pencherais sur lui à cause de cette aspect

So good

It's so chocolatey and smoothe and just delicious!! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

My kids just loved it and wanted more lol

So Yummy!

This Kraft Hazelnut Spread is so decadent! I tried it on toast and it was super creamy and a perfect treat. I have used it to make Homemade Granola bars as well mixed with peanut butter and I can tell you they don't last long in this household! There is a variety of recipes you can make with it as well. I love that it has hazelnuts in it to give it a nutty taste and high in protein. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Better than nutella

My family especially loves this spread. I would definitely purchase this full product. It has a richer flavour compared to nutella and I like that that it is healthier

July 15, 2021

Providing some competition to nutella

Definately has the same great taste as Nutella but without palm oil. I love that there is a crunchy option if you like to eat nuts and choclate together. Same great taste as Nutella