Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Definitely delicious

I quite enjoyed the hazelnut spread, I can definitely see it on many food items (toast, waffles, pancakes, cookies…) or even on its own! I would definitely buy it again, and recommend it to others!

Great Tasting Hazelnut Spread

I like this Hazelnut spread better than any other I have tried. I find most hazelnut spreads tend to be either to sweet or salty. I found the Kraft Hazelnut spread to be a perfect blend of sweet and salty. I found it very creamy and easy to spread as well. The cocoa flavour is also a perfect blend with the Hazelnut flavour.

Better chocolate flavour

I was excited to try this product. I have never been a fan of the competitors flavour and when I tried this one, I was happy. The flavor was delicious and perfect! It did not have too much ch of a nutty taste and it easily spread on my toast.

Chocolately goodness

Received my sample and used it on my morning breakfast bagel - did not disappoint! Smooth chocolately goodness! I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate hazelnut spread

Great taste

This was such a great product for my sandwiches! It really adds a great sweetness when I added it with jam. Will definitely recommend for kids and adults alike.

Great tasting

I really liked this spread, it had a well incorporated hazelnut flavor. Kraft has great peanut butter spreads and they made their hazelnut spread good too. I tried the spread with less sugar

Loved it!

This spread makes a perfect snack! It is smooth and sweet... but not too sweet, just the right balance. I love that it does not contain any palm oil. I will be purchasing this next time I am grocery shopping.

So Decadent and Smooth!

Absolutely LOVE this hazelnut spread! It is delicious and with it not having any palm oil, even more of a reason to purchase! I later went to the store and bought the crunchy one which has pieces of hazelnut within it and it is SP GOOD too!!!

Peanut butter/chocolate spread

I had my son try it on a piece of toast and his eyes lite up because he loves both Peanut Butter and Chocolate. He said it was smooth and just the right amount of sweetness

Surprisingly good

I have tried other chocolate hazelnut spreads before and this reminded me so much of hazelnut chocolate. Very flavourful and not at all sickly sweet. Would love to get this again and try the reduced sugar version.