Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Wouldn't Buy this Product

To start, I just want to say that the sample I recieved had been crushed in the mail, and it was partially open because of this. Is it possible that this could have affected the taste? I don't know, but my review is on the taste as I recieved it.
    I dug right in and sampled a spoonful of it (don't try and say that you've never dipped a spoon in your chocolate hazelnut spread like it was peanut butter)! I found that the flavour was a bit off, almost too fake or manufactured. I'll stick to my usual brand, and I would not recommend this product to friends and family.

Good Hazelnut Spread

I received a small individual-sized sample of Kraft Smooth Hazelnut Spread from @ChickAdvisor to review. I’ll be honest, I tried my sample right out of the package! I am impressed with this hazelnut spread because the texture was very smooth and creamy, while having a delicious cocoa flavour that is more similar to Ferrero Rocher rather than Nutella. The sweetness seems to be balanced; however, since the sample was so small I had a difficult time trying to establish if I thought it was too sweet or not – I lean towards it being not too sweet. In fact, it doesn’t have an intense hazelnut taste and has more of a cocoa taste. I’d be interested in trying the Kraft Hazelnut Spread that’s made with 40% less sugar; only if there isn’t any artificial sweetener in it.
    I love that it has no palm oil, it’s low in saturated fat, it’s made with real hazelnut, and it’s prepared in Canada.
    I would definitely purchase this product, and would recommend it to friends and family!

#GotItFree #KraftHazelnutSpread #Kraft #hazelnut #ChickAdvisor #ProductReviewClub #freebie #freesample #freeproduct #igotitfree #freebymail

Delicious hazenul spread cream

very creamy and smoothy. great flavor, not too much sweet, it is perfect. also is healthy, it doesn't have oil palm. very spreadble, in bread or other s product and still it is ok

Less sugar

I have always enjoyed butter nut butters. I like that it is less sweet, less oily (in my opinion) however, just like any of my nut butters, I like a stronger nutty flavour…that’s just my preference. Otherwise it’s good.

July 08, 2021

Good

This product is super yummy. Smooth and chocolatey. So happy they created something that is palm oil free. I will support them just for this fact. Very simple and delicious Ingredients

So good!

I got my complimentary sample yesterday and tried at work on my break. Normally I don’t like spreads, but this one was very tasty. Right amount of both the cocoa and hazelnut flavour, and easily spreadable. Would go great with toast, but amazing on its own. Thank you ChickAdvisor!🤗🌺

Delicious and smooth

Great tasty spread with lots of chocolate and nutty flavour. I would love to try out the crunchy version sometime as I love crunchy peanut butter for some extra texture.

Delicious chocolate goodness

I love chocolate and hazelnuts so when I tried this sample I was pleased and am excited to have this in my pantry as a snack on weekends. It was smooth and a great spread on toast. Gives you that nice chocolate filling if you need a quick snack.

SO yummy!

This new spread from Kraft is delicious and I'm sure will be a family fav! We tried it with sliced apples, super easy, super satisfy and a great quick snack

Tastes great

Very smooth yummy tasting product. I will probably buy some to have on hand or a quick and easy sweet snack. My kid also loved it very much. Just with there was a bigger sample.