Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Step aside Nutella

OMG!! What was this goodness that I just ate?! The chocolate flavour was amazing and I could totaly taste the hazelnuts!! I'm totally switching from Nutella (sorry...), but this was mind blowing!! I can't wait to try the one with less sugar!

2.0/5

Not the same

I really wanted to love this but there is no replacement for Nutella. Kraft Hazelnut Spread Has a plasticy aftertaste and the flavor is not as intense as the original. It is not very good.

Tastes good

Kids loved it, it was nice and smooth. would like to try less sugar one, won’t feel as guilty letting my kids have it. Also love the no palm oil in it.

Yummy

This was so delicious on toast. The scent made me think back to my childhood. It was smooth going on my toast and delicious in my mouth. I will definitely purchase again

Crrrreamy!

Kraft Hazelnut spread is creamy, smooth, chocolatey, hazelnut yummyness. The delicious little free sample didn’t last long - it didn’t even make it to that slice of bread…

Pleasantly surprised!

My first thought when I tasted it was that it had a very distinct nutty taste (stronger than other competitors). The nutty taste came through more than the sweetness/chocolate which I really appreciate. I liked the smoothness of it, but that it still had some thickness/form to it. I ate it right out of the package with a spoon, no bread needed ;) I definitely recommend to try it! Also has no palm oil and some nice healthier options! Nice job Kraft, I’m impressed!

Pleasantly surprised!

Soooo delicious....

I was so pleased to try the new hazelnut spread for free. Rich flavor and creamy. Love it on my toasts in the morning and as a snack with fruits. I used the $1 coupon to buy the jar. Recommended to chocolate lover.

Chocolate goodness

Enjoyed the taste of the product. Great taste and flavour. Good consistency. Would definitely purchase this product
    Good value and enjoy the have revamped the product

So tasty

this hazelnut spread is so delicious, i use it on my toast for breakfast. a chocolate and hazelnut flavour combine together, this is perfect ! it's not too sweet and it's just right to my taste.