Kraft peanut butter extra creamy Reviews
#3 in Spreads

July 17, 2020

Good new product

Thia is the new version of their Peanut butter. I tried because I am really addicted to this product. It is very tasty and really creamy. This one is for sure creamer than the other versions. In my opinion the taste is almost the same, didn’t taste different than others.

June 17, 2020

it is very smooth try it for the first time

it is very smooth not good in cookies but great on crackers and toast. I try it for the first time. It is a lot like the smooth one And the kids like it just as much.

May 07, 2020

My favorite!

If they ever stop selling this peanut butter, I'm going to be in serious trouble! I eat it like my life depends on it! It smooth, creamy perfection. In my opinion, the best PB on the market!

May 01, 2020

Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter is my friend I my kitchen.

Since day one of being introduced to Kraft Peanut Butter, I have been eating and cooking with it. My Gord has started baking and he says that Kraft Creamy is nice but this Extra Creamy makes it easier for mixing or spreading on a cracker. He wanted to name one of our cats Kraft, we settled on Peanut Butter. Kraft you help me make good cookies...

February 25, 2020

Would buy this again

Peanut butter is one of my favourite products, I eat it all the time on everything toast celery apples bananas it is so delicious and so versatile extra creamy version is amazing

October 22, 2019

Love peanut butter!

Kraft peanut butter is the only peanut butter I buy, my kids notice a difference when I purchase a different brand! It’s perfectly creamy and smooth, easy to spread!

August 13, 2019

Lip Smacking Good

Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter has a smooth texture and taste. It spreads so nicely I end up with a thicker layer than I planned but that's okay, I love peanut butter. Always easy to find in the stores and many times on sale.

August 13, 2019

Peanut butter!

My favourite peanut butter. I have it every morning on a piece of toast. It taste extra good in peanut butter cookies as well! I love how the this brand can go on sale it is priced at a reasonable price & it does last a while as well

July 24, 2019

kraft peanut butter extra creamy

im never disapointed in the peanut butter from kraft. great on toast and also in my homemade peanut butter cookies. have tried other products but always go back to kraft

July 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love the texture

Very creamy, I love the texture and it spreads great. It costs a little more than off brand peanut butter, but it makes up for it in quality. Also excellent for baking.