Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

April 04, 2016

THE CLASSIC. I can eat this out of the jar, but it's great on so many things. I especially like this on toast, swirled with PB and nutella. This is also good on rice cakes. 2g of protein per serving!!

April 04, 2016

Love this peanut butter. This is all my mom and I will eat! Perfect on crackers, bread, bagels, you name it! So delicious and creamy. Worth every penny.

April 04, 2016

Kraft Peanut butter is a staple in our house. We all love it. Kraft has the best consistency and great flavour. We always buy smooth. The kids love the super easy peanut butter cookie recipe on the back of the jar also. 3 ingredients makes good PB cookies. I would recommend all the flavours of Kraft Peanut Butter.

April 01, 2016

Nothing but Kraft peanut butter.i even brought it in France.you have to have it at breakfast . Dont talk to me about other brands.and so many good recepies you can make

April 01, 2016

super smooth, does not seperate. only bad point? too much sugar. O dpnt like kraft's "natural" though because it is not well enough refined. this is not terrible tho.

March 30, 2016

My go to brand - Kraft peanut butter. Never get tire of using it for breakfast and snack. Occasionally use peanut butter to bake cookies and it taste so good.

2.7/5

March 28, 2016

While it is a tasty product, it is not a healthy choice. Once I tried different organic types of peanut butter, this type pales in comparison. Too much added sugar.

March 27, 2016

We have been making sandwiches for lunch with peanut butter for 12 years and my daughter has never got tired of it. My husband also uses it for his lunches.

March 24, 2016

I grew up on Kraft Peanut butter, I have tried others and they just don't compare! Kraft has the flavour and consistency down to a T. It's not greasy, salty or anything.
    Fantastic for smoothies, baking or with apple slices.

March 17, 2016

Nothing beats the kraft peanut butter. it is the perfect consistency and flavour. We use this for everything, even for smoothies and making peanut butter cookies. This is great to have in the house for snacks. My whole family loves it. But the only downfall is that it has become so expensive in the past couple months!