Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 10, 2017

Stove top stuffing is incredibly easy to make, just add water and butter and in less than 10 minutes you have stuffing to serve with dinner. My family and friends love this stuff, me I find it to me a bit too mushy. I realize that stuffing is somewhat mushy, but when you make it homemade its just fluffier. I will continue to buy it, because its cheap, easy and has a ton of flavor, but if time permits, I prefer to make my own.
    Oh and I almost forgot, I have made a bean casserole with this before, it was really good, with green beans, mushroom soup, stuffing and crushed crackers on top.

May 30, 2017

I always have Kraft stove top stuffing in my pantry . I stock up when it's 99 cents . It's so quick and easy to make which is always a plus . I've even made it in the microwave and it tastes just as good . It's light and fluffy and full of flavour . I will eat it alongside any meat I've made for dinner or I will just eat it by itself . Yum ! It doesn't take like my homemade stuffing but I like it just the same .

May 30, 2017

While it doesn't quite beat mamas homemade dressing at Christmas and stuff. Stovetop dressing is yummy. And great to have with meat, veggies and some whipped potatoes :) taste good even though it's not homemade

May 30, 2017

I love this stove top stuffing ! I use it at every Christmas / thanksgiving and even keep boxes of it on hand for normal dinners ( and occasionally to eat a whole box to myself haha!) It's super cheap and always on sale so I find myself buying this alot !

1.5/5

May 30, 2017

I find this stuff to be discusting honestly, the flavor and texture is just absolutely horrible. I am all for making the homemade stuff but for people who enjoy this, it's dirt cheap

May 30, 2017

I always use Kraft Stove Top Stuffing with my Turkey dinners the spices and bread crumbs mixed with some bacon and alittle celery and green peppers are what makes my suffing the best. Over the years I have found many different uses for Stove Top Stuffing from mushroom caps to crispy coating for chicken breast. Endless uses and great taste.

May 10, 2017

I absolutely love Stove Top Stuffing! The seasoning and texture is perfect. It's easy to make and quick to cook. My family does the stuffing-stuffed turkey at the holidays, but always does at least one box of Stove Top as well for my sister, nephews and I!

April 17, 2017

R u kidding...99cents never tasted so good!,,, we had this Easter Sunday with Turkey. It's so easy to make. I added cranberries and walnuts....my family raved about it...will always be repurchasing. It's very flavourful and tasty, I used 2 boxes...for 8 people.

April 15, 2017

This stuffing is so good I add it to my own stuffing sometimes or use it alone ,not salty at all and is so good used over a casserole or my green bean casserole .It's so easy to make on stove in microwave and in oven love it ,family really loves the chicken on and the corn bread one !

March 09, 2017

Every Thanksgiving and christmas I always make Irish Potatoe Stuffing. It's been a family tradition since I was a child but unfortunately there are members of my family that just don't like it, therefore we always have a box of stovetop stuffing as well. It's extremely easy to make. Just boil water and butter and then add in the stuffing, fluff it with a fork, wait about five minutes and it's ready to serve. We also have it throughout the year to accompany our meat and potatoes dishes. It's inexpensive but make sure to add the right amount of water cause if not it will end up way too mushy. My husband found it funny when I seen stuffing on clearance at Walmart for .50¢ a box and I bought twenty boxes. He didn't think we would eat that much but we had it gone within a few months. I have also used stovetop stuffing once in place of bread crumbs while making a meatloaf and it turned out wonderful. Sometimes when you're cooking and you're out of something you need to improvise.