Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 17, 2017

R u kidding...99cents never tasted so good!,,, we had this Easter Sunday with Turkey. It's so easy to make. I added cranberries and walnuts....my family raved about it...will always be repurchasing. It's very flavourful and tasty, I used 2 boxes...for 8 people.

April 15, 2017

This stuffing is so good I add it to my own stuffing sometimes or use it alone ,not salty at all and is so good used over a casserole or my green bean casserole .It's so easy to make on stove in microwave and in oven love it ,family really loves the chicken on and the corn bread one !

March 09, 2017

Every Thanksgiving and christmas I always make Irish Potatoe Stuffing. It's been a family tradition since I was a child but unfortunately there are members of my family that just don't like it, therefore we always have a box of stovetop stuffing as well. It's extremely easy to make. Just boil water and butter and then add in the stuffing, fluff it with a fork, wait about five minutes and it's ready to serve. We also have it throughout the year to accompany our meat and potatoes dishes. It's inexpensive but make sure to add the right amount of water cause if not it will end up way too mushy. My husband found it funny when I seen stuffing on clearance at Walmart for .50¢ a box and I bought twenty boxes. He didn't think we would eat that much but we had it gone within a few months. I have also used stovetop stuffing once in place of bread crumbs while making a meatloaf and it turned out wonderful. Sometimes when you're cooking and you're out of something you need to improvise.

March 09, 2017

I have been making this for many years both at holidays and regular days. It is so easy to make and always so tasty. The price point is fantastic so it's easy to always have a few boxes on hand. This makes a great change from potatoes or veggies. I often add veggies etc. to stuff a turkey with. Absolutely love this product!

September 19, 2016

I actually quite like this! It's not homemade but the taste is really good. The instructions are really easy to follow and you can make this really quickly. We make this for regular dinners sometimes!

July 23, 2016

So easy to use and just as good as homemade. The ingredients, dried herbs and crouton type bread stuffing, are just what you would use in homemade recipes. You don't have to dry the bread out yourself, and the herbs and spices are there as well. The price is reasonable as well and you save much time and energy this way instead of making from scratch. I am so busy in my daily life that I gladly pay a litlte extra to have that home cooked taste in a quarter of the time.

July 23, 2016

I know people buy this for convenience, but why? This was on the table during the holidays, so I tried it, and it was soo dry, soo soggy and... plain out DISGUSTING. I'd stick to making it from scratch, so much healthier and better tasting.

July 23, 2016

Not home made but very close to it. Easy to make, especially when you have no time. Its cheap as a borsht :) and always gives a great results. I love it.

July 23, 2016

This is the only brand of dressing my family buys for Christmas and Thanksgiving... and any other time we may make it up during the year. It's easy to make and turns out perfect every time. So good!

May 06, 2016

Absolutely love this stuffing. it's so easy to make and it tastes delicious. One box is only enough to feed like 2 people so make sure you buy lots of youre feeding a whole fam. I like to make it according to the directions on the box, add a little vegetable broth and then I like to bake it in the oven so it's a little crispy instead of being mushy. I don't cook it in a turkey because I'm a vegetarian so I just make the cornbread option and cook it in the oven on it's own.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions