Prestige Item
KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 03, 2019

Love love love it!

Got to try this product thanks to Sephora's birthday promotion. I loved this product the moment I took the lid off the container. The black eyeliner was so intense, but the pen is so thin. It is so easy to apply the perfect thin line for my little eyes without it looking over powering. I found that this lasted all day, even after my Crossfit workout. Will be purchasing this product once my sample runs out!

September 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best eyeliner ever

This is the perfect go to liner for anyone who has watery eyes. This thing will not budge or smear at all and stays looking perfect all day. Super easy to apply and very back.

September 01, 2019
    Washington, United States

Love love love

Omg! My forever go to for eyeliner is kat von D for sure. It’s very smooth and amazing for wings. One drawback is not be able to correct easily if you mess up! You have to remove with eye makeup remover to remove the mistake! But all in all i’ve been liking it.

August 31, 2019

sooo worth it

all-time favourite liner to use for anything and everything. creates perfect wings and has a fine tip for details. also use it for fake tattoos. ❤️

August 31, 2019

Black liner for days

This stunning matte black is perfect for your winged needs. Need to store this downwards with the lid on the bottom. I have used mine regularly for a few months before it started to fade. I highly reccomend this. Just wish it was a touch easier on the wallet.

August 29, 2019

Worth every penny

I am an individual with oily skin and also hooded eyes. Typically, eyeliner in my enemy. It wears off and smears and just never lasts! But this liner lasts me all day and then some!! Will never use anything else!!

August 28, 2019

Excellent liner - easy application even with shaky hands

This eyeliner has been my ride or die choice for years. I find it extremely easy to apply to the eye, even over makeup. Good pigment and lasts for many months before drying out. For me, it loses a star for smudging on my oily lids after a few hours of wear. Using a primer helps to extend its wear time.

August 28, 2019

The only liner I use

I have tried every liner out there and this is the only one I have found that does not transfer at all and can stay put on my face through an entire shift at my fast paced job.

August 24, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

My favourite liquid eyeliner

I always come back to using this product because of how thin the eyeliner is. The only negative about this eyeliner is that it dries out pretty quickly so I have to keep purchasing this over and over again. Otherwise, I love it!

August 19, 2019

Pretty good liquid liner!!

Goes on smoothly, gives sharpest look ever, easy to apply, does wear off quickly which is a bummer. Gives a matte black look and definitely recommend to ladies that wing their eyeliner