Kylie Cosmetics Matte Kylie Lip Kits Reviews
#10 in Lipstick

2.7/5

February 23, 2021

Not the best

I actually had high hopes for the matte lip kit. When I first got this product, I remember opening it and falling in love on how the appearance was. The reason I'm not a big fan of this item is because it dries too quickly. I put one swipe and it almost dried before I applied another swipe. It's really disappointing and I like her other products but you have to mix this one with a lipstick in order for it not to dry out too quick.

October 22, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love these liquid lipsticks!

I am quite a fan of these liquid lipsticks and own a few nude colours. The lipliner is my favourite part of the kits because it is so soft and glides on very easily.

October 09, 2020

Cute sets

The shades are nice and perform like a typical liquid lipstick. They aren’t too drying and have a nice opaque finish. I like the matching lipliner in the kits just as much as the lipstick.

August 11, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Good

I love the Kylie lip kits and other lip products, but i've also learned that other brands have better formulas and can be cheaper, so I'm really indifferent to this product, i still use mine all the time.

April 26, 2020

Just Okay

I love the shades and formula, however I feel you can get the same quality for a lesser price (NYX, Colourpop etc.) There is nothing unique about them. I like the HUDA ones more than these. Shade GINGER is a good nude for tan skin tones

March 19, 2020

Better liquid lips out there

When these first launched I absolutely loved them and felt like I needed every colour, but now that other brands have made their own liquid lips I find these are very drying and not very flattering on me. They seem to crack and flake on the insides of my lips and that’s not what I look for when spending that kind of money (especially a darker colour 😖)
    I still like the lip pencils though!

March 12, 2020

Love it!

I love kylie lipkits they are amazing and they last all day long litterally I dont even have to reapply once witch is amazing! Super pigmented great bang for your buck!

March 04, 2020

Love the colours and quality

I love the colours and quality of Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kits. Lots of variety, and they always leave my lips feeling so soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

However, you have to be careful when choosing a colour. If choosing store, make sure you swatch the colour or at least open the box if possible, as the colour on the box is not the same as the colour of the product.

January 29, 2020

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

Got the Posion Berry shade for Christmas and I fell in love with it instantly!! I've always wanted a Kylie lip kit ever since they came out and I can happily say this product works just as good as I thought. Liquid lipstick goes on smoothly, dry's quickly, and stays on for a long period of time.

January 04, 2020

Really like it

I actually really love her lip kits! I like that you can get most with or without the liner! They are actually a fairly reasonable price without the liner is around 16/18 US. So the main price your paying is shipping. But they last so great on the lips and smell amazing!