Kylie Cosmetics Matte Kylie Lip Kits Reviews
#11 in Lipstick

October 13, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Long lasting lipstick

I love this product because it is really long lasting and the colour is really good it is a very pigmented product and it stays on really well and for a long time

September 15, 2019

Kylie matte lip kits

I’ve never been a huge fan of matte lipsticks until I tried Kylie’s lip kits they’re absolutely wonderful, I love how they look and how they feel!! They’re good quality too

August 28, 2019

If I could purchase every single Koko K lipkit, I would.

Koko K is my go to, and forever will be. It's my favourite shade ever, and I have searched all over drug stores trying to find the perfect dupe for it, but no luck. I love this lip colour, although they are pricey I would definitely buy again and again.

August 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Love

I love the matte kylie lip kits they never seem to disappoint i always get so many compliments when i were them , my faves are malibue and candyk wich i have now go throught 4 tubes.

August 04, 2019

Kylie Matte Lipkit

I love how this lipkit comes with both the lipliner and lipstick. I love the brush it comes with and it’s so easy to put on. So many colours to choose from. I love it!

July 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Another fav in my house!

I bought these for my granddaughter. She absolutely looks gorgeous with this particular lippy! She asks all the timewhen are w going to get her more lip kits! So i think it's time! They really are beautiful products and look amazing when applied right! Will but again and again!

3.2/5

July 14, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Smell great and long lasting

Of course I am shipping the product from the USA To the UK and Incur heavy postage and customs fees so really do have to weigh that up when buying the products. I often get caught up in the hype of the new releases because they look incredible when she models them! The colours are different to other brands out there and they smell great. The product lasts a few hours before reapplying but I would always take it out with me on a night out to keep the old colour.

1.0/5

July 05, 2019

Sticky, low quality, expensive

i was SOOOO disappointed by this product. It has such good ratings but my experience was very different. I tried 3 different colors, the pigment was alright not great, but my lips were tacky all day, it clumped off in chunks once it finally dried, and by the end of the day i had to smear lipchap on my lips because the lipstick had sucked all the moisture out. To top it all off it has this terrible chemical smell.

July 02, 2019

I love Kylie Cosmteics

I'm one of the girls who waited and waited when Kylie just launched her lipkits a few years ago in 2015. This Posie K is one of my faves because of its color, it compliments my face and overall look plus it smells very very nice! Does not stain or transfer to my spoon or water bottle. Love love love Kylie cosmetics liquid lipsticks!

May 31, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best matte lipstick

This is one of my favorite matte lipsticks. The formula is amazing and has such nice pigmentation ( and smells so sweet!) the lipliners are so creamy as well. I love the staying power of these lipsticks. My favorite shade of the lipsticks is the matte shade in “Kylie” & my favorite lip liner is shade “Candy K” 10/10 I definitely recommend lipstick lovers to try this one out :)