Kylie Cosmetics Matte Kylie Lip Kits Reviews
#10 in Lipstick

April 27, 2020

Just Okay

I love the shades and formula, however I feel you can get the same quality for a lesser price (NYX, Colourpop etc.) There is nothing unique about them. I like the HUDA ones more than these. Shade GINGER is a good nude for tan skin tones

March 19, 2020

Better liquid lips out there

When these first launched I absolutely loved them and felt like I needed every colour, but now that other brands have made their own liquid lips I find these are very drying and not very flattering on me. They seem to crack and flake on the insides of my lips and that’s not what I look for when spending that kind of money (especially a darker colour 😖)
    I still like the lip pencils though!

March 12, 2020

Love it!

I love kylie lipkits they are amazing and they last all day long litterally I dont even have to reapply once witch is amazing! Super pigmented great bang for your buck!

March 04, 2020

Love the colours and quality

I love the colours and quality of Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kits. Lots of variety, and they always leave my lips feeling so soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

However, you have to be careful when choosing a colour. If choosing store, make sure you swatch the colour or at least open the box if possible, as the colour on the box is not the same as the colour of the product.

January 29, 2020

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

Got the Posion Berry shade for Christmas and I fell in love with it instantly!! I've always wanted a Kylie lip kit ever since they came out and I can happily say this product works just as good as I thought. Liquid lipstick goes on smoothly, dry's quickly, and stays on for a long period of time.

January 05, 2020

Really like it

I actually really love her lip kits! I like that you can get most with or without the liner! They are actually a fairly reasonable price without the liner is around 16/18 US. So the main price your paying is shipping. But they last so great on the lips and smell amazing!

December 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love these

I love these lip kits, the lipstick formula is so light, they you can barely feel it on your lips! The lip liners are so soft, and glide on perfectly. She has so many colour options too, which is great!

October 30, 2019

It's an amazing product👄

Love these lipsticks+liner. I don't use the liner. It last all day. When it begins to fade it's like patches that stay on your lips. It goes on eases,I kinda like "Smile" better. My bf likes "Harmony" on me. If I have little makeup applied, "Smile" suits me better. Definitely recommend this product is. I got a really amazing deal on them from someone online(yes they were brand new). The website usually offers pretty decent deals like buy 1 get 1 free offers.

October 25, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Kylie lip kits

These matte lipsticks are amazing! I love matte lipsticks because you don’t have to worry about it smudging. Kylie has such an amazing brand of lipsticks and lipglosses and there’s so many I want to try!

October 13, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Long lasting lipstick

I love this product because it is really long lasting and the colour is really good it is a very pigmented product and it stays on really well and for a long time