Prestige Item
La Mer Creme de la Mer Reviews

THE MIRACLE - Even now, it is not entirely clear how Creme de la Mer works. For us schooled in logic, it is something of a jolt to the imagination. But facts are facts and certainly the proof can be seen on the faces of those who use it. In a short time, skin becomes softer, firmer, looks virtually creaseless. Aging lines and pores are noticeably less visible. Even the driest of complexions are healed. Sensitivities are soothed. And, of course, there are some who insist it has produced astonishing results - as Dr. Max Huber witnessed. No wonder many who have tried every cream available remain steadfast in their devotion to Creme de la Mer. THE SECRET - Creme de la Mers Miracle Broth is suspended within its extraordinary formula. To activate the broth and release its key ingredients, warm a small amount between your fingertips. As you pat onto clean, dry skin, you will instantly feel the soothing effects of the broth. Smooth over your face, neck, even under the fragile eye area. Creme de la Mer - 1 oz

June 20, 2020
    Washington, United States

NOT WORTH It.

I bought this taking in to consideration it's steep price tag, and I kind of regret it now because it isn't any better than what I was using before which was only about $20 for my moisturizer. The moisturizer is good, but not worth the price tag at all. I would purchase this if it was only $30-$50

April 05, 2020
    Washington, United States

Love this

I’ve been using this on and off for a long time and I’ve always gone back to it. It leaves my skin supple and hydrated. It’s especially effective in dryer winter weather. I will absolutely purchase again and highly recommend.

February 26, 2019

Must have

It’s something I would recommend to anyone. At first you might think it’s expemaive, well it is, but it’s not the lost expensive. It does the work. Try it, try a 30ml if you are not comfortable! I had a hormonal change and had severe breakouts. Changed to this, needed two years to calm down but it did change my skin!

March 01, 2018

the price is a little bit too high

i bought the holiday set last Christmas, the cream actually is very good, help to calm down the skin, the only problem is the price, or maybe that is my problem... there is lots of good cream on the market, i am not sure i will buy this again.

January 07, 2017

I love this stuff! I have used it for about 15 years now and would never stop. I used to use it at first only for around my eyes it was too rich to use on the rest of my face. Now 15 years later the rest of my face is drinking it up lol. I'm glad I started all those years ago. It makes your skin feels soft but not greasy at all. Especially with the way it's applied ( rubbing creme between fingers to warm it up and then dabbing it on). I also use it for chapped lips, minor cuts, burns etc basically like a first aid product. Magical!

June 14, 2015

Very nice light cream. Goes on smooth with light fragrance. My skin feels like a baby's bum using it but it is quite expensive. Definitely a high end cream. Not something I could afford to pay for every day use

October 25, 2014

One of the most expensive products I have ever purchased, but a little bit goes a long way. I use this primarily for the winters when my face gets drier. The moisturizer has a thicker consistency which is nice for the winters. I prefer not to apply it in the summers as I like something lighter. I would recommend this product for anyone who has dry or sensitive skin. My friend's who are allergic to most skincare products are able to use this without breaking out into a rash.

January 25, 2010

This product is okay for me. I don't really know why i end up getting this product anyways since it is pricey. But i think i just gave in to the hype. I don't use this product on a regular basis since i don't need all the moisture and tlc all the time. I use it mainly when my skin of overly dry, sunburned, or just lacking some oomph. You take a pea size, rub it between your fingers and warm it up. Instead of massaging it in your skin, you can gently pat your face all over until the product is distributed evenly. I find that if i don't heat it up and just slather it on, it doesn't absorb as well. I think since this product is really rich, i have small break outs here and there when i use it (another reason why i don't use it all the time). I've been starting to use this more regularly as an eye cream since it's safe for the eye and find it very effective without breaking me out. This is ofcourse more expensive than my regular moisturizer, but my regular one doesn't last as long since you need more. So although it's expensive, it's worth if for me if i use it only when i need. Overall, if you have extra cash and your skin needs some loving, give this a try : )

Updated On: October 28, 2011

I recently went to Vegas and felt my skin was desperately in need of some SOS. i Budged and bought another jar of this. I didn't really touch it much for 2 months. Then I went back to hong kong and my skin, especially my cheeks area got really sensitive. I'd get this little red dots that go away. I started using La mer around my eye area and cheeks and used my regular moisturizer in the other parts of my face. It helped a lot with the red dots around my cheeks and is a really great eye cream. The key is to use really little and warm it up, using too much might cause some clogged pores. Another thing is that since this cream is so moisturizing and emollient, my eyeliner does run a little bit if I don't powder it well enough. I've been using this cream for around my cheeks and eye area since and might want to use it all over again when the cold weather gets really brutal.