• LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipsticks
  • LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipsticks

LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipsticks Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 1202 in Lipstick

October 13, 2016

I love love love LA Splash liquid lipsticks. I've ordered from them many times. They are just a little pricey, especially if I can quickly go through a tube, and it usually takes me forever to finish off a tube of lipstick, so in Canada, it's about $18.99 not including shipping fees/taxes. Overall, it's an amazing product, great pigmentation, and long-lasting. However, I am not a fan of the applicator, so I use a lip brush to apply the product. (Picture is in the shade "Latte Confession")

January 04, 2016

+ One of the biggest downfalls of these is that when they dry they become quite sticky on the lips
    + Dry down matte
    + Are uncomfortable unless you use a lipbalm underneath or over top
    + Priced a little bit high for the quality of the product you are getting
    + Not something I would generally purchase again, however, I am still interested to try some darker shades and see if the formula is any different

**** Since I haven't tried any other liquid lipsticks these are the one's I would purchase for now, but I do want to try other brands and other formulas.