Lactantia Unsalted Butter
Good

Lactantia Unsalted Butter Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 26, 2017

I love Lactantia butter. We use the unsalted butter as a spread and the salted for baking. It's creamy spreads very easily and it's smooth and has a very nice taste. But when it comes to baking Lactantia butter makes a great tasting crust.

February 02, 2017

We use Lactania when baking cookies and loaves. Both the unsalted and salted are good. I find the texture is really nice when softened and it mixes in with the other ingredients really well. It adds a nice crisp flavour which I really enjoy.

December 05, 2016

Butter is so expensive!! Keep your eyes out for sales at Walmart though-- and buy this product!! I never understood when my mom would say "when you bake, make sure you use butter, not margerine!!" She was definitely right. I use margerine for everything else, but with baking it definitely makes the different in dough texture and taste!

December 04, 2016

Definitely worth every penny. It's shortbread season, and I can honestly tell the difference if I cheap out on the butter. It is so rich tasting, and makes the shortbread taste so rich, and authentic. My grandmother always used it, and said the unsalted was very important. I made a batch with no name butter, and I can definitely tell the difference between the two!

October 05, 2016

THIS is a great quality butter and is really good for baking with. It is usually the least expensive of all the butters and has amazing creamy
    taste. It is definitely my go to butter for all my recipes.

April 30, 2016

This is the only butter we purchase. It's a great whipped churned taste. The no salt is something we are very conscientious about, there is so much salt in food I don't want it in my butter. I use only unsalted for all my baking as well. Best brand!

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

I actually bought this without meaning to. I definitely can taste the difference between this and salted butter. I'll have to be more careful in the future because I absolutely did not like it. and I don not like anything unsalted.

March 03, 2016

I love using Lactantia Unsalted Butter when i'm baking cookies,it's creamy and has a very rich flavor and my cookies turn out very moist,i like the fact that it's unsalted because I don't use salt in my cooking,it isn't healthy and you can add your own seasoning to add extra flavor.The price of this is pretty affordable too,I just find margarine seems to make my cookies really hard that's why I switched to this.I would recommend this to everyone.

March 03, 2016

I purchase this product regularly.
    I prefer the taste of real butter versus margarine.
    The biggest selling factor for me is that it is unsalted.
    I use it for cooking and I add my own seasoning.
    I don't need the added sodium.

February 29, 2016

The Lactantia Unsalted butter is great for recipes. I recently purchased this to make my baby some pancakes since he is now eating a bit of solids.I love the fact that it's unsalted.

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!