Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Strawberry Splash Reviews

Long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy residue.

September 26, 2017

Buying again

Works great last long, even on my husy mom days. And I love that there r so many different scents to choose from... My favorite is strawberry and the watermelon.

June 28, 2017

Amazing scent!

This lady speed stick deodorant is particularly wonderful because of the strawberry scent! This line of deodorants work great and last hours, even when active throughout the day. The strawberry speed stick is definitely my favourite !

May 30, 2017

I have tried many different deodorants trying to find one that I really liked, I came across the lady speed stick fresh infusions line and decided to give it a whirl. I really like this product! It smells great and keeps your armpits feeling dry and fresh, It also doesn't leave a gross creamy or residue feeling which is really nice! The strawberry smells great as well as the raspberry version.

May 03, 2017

Bonjour jai dejas esseiller se produit je let quand meme utiliser souvent mais un moment donner jai changer car jai vue que le parfum me fesait pas .je trouve sa domage parce que il sentais bon aussi et ses quand meme un beau produit .

April 11, 2017

I've been using this deodorant for so many years and it is still my go to deodorant. It smell so nice all while keeping my underarms moisturized and fresh.

March 31, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to favourite antiperspirant. I love the smell of this, smells just like strawberries ! I find this lasts on me all day, by the end of the day I still smell the strawberry scent. Not a bad price for this stuff either.

March 13, 2017

J'adore tout simplement ce produit. Il protège des odeurs toute la journée tout en laissant une agréable odeur. Il n'est pas irritant pour les peaux sensibles. Il es très abordable.

2.8/5

March 11, 2017

although this deodorant smells nice and has cute packaging, it hardly lasts me a couple of hours. if i am sitting and hanging around the house it is fun, but if i am running around it doesn't do me any justice.

January 11, 2017

I did not like the smell of this product, But the effectiveness did work .No need to reapply throughout the day . At no sweating through my tshirts at work

January 11, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to deodorant. I love the strawberry scent! Definitely works in the summer time and you can't smell body odor at all while wearing this.