Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Strawberry Splash Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 510 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy residue.

May 03, 2017

Bonjour jai dejas esseiller se produit je let quand meme utiliser souvent mais un moment donner jai changer car jai vue que le parfum me fesait pas .je trouve sa domage parce que il sentais bon aussi et ses quand meme un beau produit .

April 11, 2017

I've been using this deodorant for so many years and it is still my go to deodorant. It smell so nice all while keeping my underarms moisturized and fresh.

March 31, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to favourite antiperspirant. I love the smell of this, smells just like strawberries ! I find this lasts on me all day, by the end of the day I still smell the strawberry scent. Not a bad price for this stuff either.

March 13, 2017

J'adore tout simplement ce produit. Il protège des odeurs toute la journée tout en laissant une agréable odeur. Il n'est pas irritant pour les peaux sensibles. Il es très abordable.

March 11, 2017

although this deodorant smells nice and has cute packaging, it hardly lasts me a couple of hours. if i am sitting and hanging around the house it is fun, but if i am running around it doesn't do me any justice.

January 11, 2017

I did not like the smell of this product, But the effectiveness did work .No need to reapply throughout the day . At no sweating through my tshirts at work

January 11, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to deodorant. I love the strawberry scent! Definitely works in the summer time and you can't smell body odor at all while wearing this.

September 02, 2016

Love the smell of this and used this growing up but when i tried this recently i had to reapply several times everyday and i still smelled like sweat..Lady speed stick is not a good choice if you actually sweat... Too bad because they have so many awesome scents.

August 25, 2016

I have been using this deodorant for years! Anytime I buy something else I am always disappointed! This one works really well and lasts all day! The strawberry splash scent is my favourite of the numerous scents i have tried. The only negative I really can find about this product is it often leaves deodorant marks on my clothes and it is hard to rub out once it gets on the material. I wish it was more invisible so I didn't have to worry so much! However over all I think this is a great product!

May 30, 2016

This is the deodorant that I'm using right now I love the scent I apply it on after my shower in the morning and it lasts all day and night it has been very hot outside and the scent is still the same as when I first applied it on in the morning I would recommend this product to anyone it works great