Lancôme Paris Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 892 in Mascara

A new white mascara base enriched with Micro-Fibers. When your usual mascara applied, Your lashes are visibly magnified & lengthened. Lashes are also perfectly protected. Gives you an extraordinary glamorous look.

April 21, 2017

As Lancôme is an expensive brand, I expect a lot from their products and in this case I find I am not disappointed! Out of all the eyelash primers I have tried, this is my absolute favourite, nothing else comes close to the results I get when I use it. Even when using this primer with a very basic drugstore mascara, the results are great as if I had used a high end mascara. Definitely one of my favourite products in my makeup case.

April 13, 2017

If you want your lashes to have that "false-lash" effect....this is a great product for that!! A real game changer:)
    I only apply this to my top lashes and I do not wait for it to dry, but apply my mascara immediately....the result is long beautiful lashes. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but worth it!!

March 04, 2017

I absolutely love the Lancome cils booster XL super-enhancing mascara base. I have been using this for a year now and can honestly say it is my all time favourite mascara primer that I have ever tried. I find that other brands tend to leave you lashes with a white cast; even after you've applied mascara. This one does not! It is a white product, however, it doesn't turn you lashes paper white. After applying mascara on top of this base they are even more lengthed and volumized without showing any evidence of using a primer under it. It also conditions your lashes, helping them grow and lowering the amount of breakage.

After a few months, you really do notice your lash growth. This is a very important feature for me since I like to apply false lashes for Instagram photos quite frequently. The conditioning that Cils booster XL does for my lashes prevents breakage when removing them. They also help my natural lashes blend better with the falses. For everyday, however, I feel that the Cils with my everyday mascara is more than enough!

Now, when I worked in cosmetics and had recommended a client use a mascara primer, many concerns were the time it would add to their beauty routine. I can say that it truly doesn't add much time in the morning to apply it. Takes me minute tops to apply it and then mascara on top! This is one of those products that I can honestly say that every makeup lover needs in the collection. If you're looking for more volume, length, and even conditioning hurry up and get yourself to Lancome right now and pick up a Cils Booster XL!

October 19, 2016

I dont put my mascara on without using this product first. I let it dry for at least 5 minutes before applying the mascara. Works great! My bottle is all white instead of the picture of the black/white shown.

July 18, 2016

I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and I love it so much! It works so well; I definitely notice a difference when I use it. It elongates and separates lashes beautifully. It makes mascara go on better and faster. I will for sure be buying this in the future!

June 22, 2016

I got this base in a large Lancôme gift package, it came as a duo. The first step was the white base "booster" that lengthens, thickens and nourishes lashes. The second was a basic black mascara, nothing special, it just adds black pigment over the base. I only use the white base of the two.
    Testing with and without, the base with another highend mascara, CILS booster XL, works! Adds lots of length and volume. Compared to the side with just mascara. It really opens your eyes up. Adds a touch of a more youthful look. Base goes on white and dries down a little more clear, when used as a night "lash mask" it has vitamin E to condition lashes while you sleep. To get the Best results when using with mascara- swipe booster on from root to tip, wiggle a bit, allow to get a little more tacky. Then coat lashes root to tip with mascara of your choice. I find using a mascara with a rubber wand helps to separate lashes better. The base can clump lashes together if you apply too much.

Over all, good product. Does what it says lengthens, volumizes, and it also nourishes and conditions lashes. Putting a barrier between lashes and potentially drying mascara formulations. Lashes don't feel dry after makeup removal. Also makes some mascara easier to remove at the end of the day. But does not cause mascara to transfer at all.

May 06, 2016

Although this a bit on the pricey end, this works amazingly well. Using this will make my mascara go on smoother, and my lashes will look better, better curled and more volumized.

February 23, 2016

I have repurchased this twice now. I love what it does to your lashes! I hated having to layer on black mascara to get the look I wanted -- it took forever and often looked clumpy. This primer, coupled with a good mascara over top (I like Lancome Hypnose Drama) gives me the length and volume I want, without looking clumpy or taking forever!

I have also tried the Dior Diorshow Maximier lash primer. These two are similar. While I prefer the brush on the Dior primer, I prefer the price of the Lancome primer.

February 17, 2016

The cils booster is the only base mascara i love that much.its perfect for long lashes.its make my lashes like a doll.when i dont have it i feel so ugly.

October 15, 2015

I never ever put my mascara on without first putting lancomes cils booster before. I curl my lashes, then put a good coat of this one both upper and lower lashes, wait to let this dry, and no matter what mascara I use over it it makes a HUGE DRAMATIC difference! Spend the money you won't be disappointed! I've been using this product for 17 years and haven't been without it since the first time I tried it....it's that awesome! I also regularly get compliments on my lashes!