Lancôme Paris Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 450 in Concealer

A waterproof protective undereye concealer that helps soften the look of undereye circles.

March 14, 2017

Définitivement le meilleur cache-cerne que j'ai utilisé. Une toute petite quantité suffit pour couvrir les cernes ou autre imperfection du visage. En plus, il résiste à l'eau et tient toute la journée. Son grand choix de teintes nous permet de trouver la bonne pour nous selon les saisons.

March 03, 2017

This is my favourite concealer. It says for under-eye but I use it pretty much anywhere I need to. My biggest pet peeve with concealers in general is how heavy/greasy they feel on my skin. This one is feather light and buildable, giving me coverage that looks 100% natural. Love love love. It's expensive but lasts foreverrr. Even when I couldn't squeeze any more out of the tube, I cut off the end and scooped it into a small container. I couldn't believe how much there still was! The scooped out concealer has lasted 3 months and counting.

February 14, 2017

I have been using this product for years. It is very effective in covering my bags under my eyes. You barely need to use any product to cover a large area so the product would last you very long. I also find that is is waterproof and does not remove easily after a long day or a sweaty workout session

October 13, 2016

The best concealer i have ever tried! After applying it i always was in doubt, if i really had dark circles :) It is really amazing, so easy to blend - like a second skin. And you will never end up with visible under eye concealed patches, it indeed becomes your second skin.

September 26, 2016

This is the latest under eye concealer I have tried in my quest for the best coverage for my dark eye circles .So far it is the smoothest,long wearing and best coverage I have tried thus far.I was worried the waterproof part may look dry or dry out my sensitive under eye area,nope not one little bit.I apply this over my mineral foundation and my skin looks flawless all day.I will definitely repurchase this one!!

July 16, 2016

I have never used a concealer before. But I Just gave birth to my second child in less than 2 years, so the need for such a product became clear! A friend suggested that product to me saying it is the best and I must say she is absolutely right. The first time I used it I was convinced. Its coverage is just amazing. Quite pricey but definetly worth it. No need to buy and try many products. Just use thé best right away!

May 08, 2016

This is by far my favourite concealer product. It covers really well without feeling heavy and Lancôme offers it in a lot of different colors. It is expensive but totally worth it as a tube lasts for a long time

February 08, 2016

My favorite concealer! It is very waterproof, provides the best coverage and lasts all day without streaking or getting clumpy.

June 08, 2015

The price is a bit expensive. Water based so safe for the eyes. I think for this price, you could get something way better.

May 14, 2014

I should start by saying that I don't have under eye circles. I use this concealer as a regular concealer. It does a great job at hiding my dark spots from healing acne. I take a long time to heal from anything. So, this is a life saver. Now that it's going into summer, I use this with a powder foundation on top and I'm good to go for my whole day.