Prestige Item
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick Reviews

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is the first ultra versatile stick foundation. The Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick can be used in 4 different ways: cover, conceal, contour and/or highlight.

A lightweight powder-creme formula, oil free, transfer and smudge resistant. Its creamy yet weightless texture applies effortlessly and blend seamlessly so all you see is smooth, flawless even skin with ultra-mattifying benefits!

Available in 20 shades at Sephora, Hudon's Bay Company and lancome.ca and 8 shades at all other retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and London Drugs.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 21, 2016

First, I'd like to disclose that I got this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club #gotitfree. This foundation was quite a surprise for me! I normally don't go for stick foundations because I never liked the way they applied and looked on my face, but this one was very creamy! It went on easily and was very easy to blend because it was so creamy. It also provides good coverage to even out skin tone. The only thing that would make me hesitate to buy again would be the price!

October 21, 2016

I've had this foundation for a couple of days now and I have to say I friggen love love love it!! The coverage is perfect for me, it's medium but buildable and it looks so beautiful and natural!! I #gotitfree and would totally repurchase it in the future!!

October 20, 2016

I received the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick in the shade 450 Suede. It is the perfect contour colour for my skin tone. (I'm a MAC NC35 for reference)

The foundation Stick can be used to Cover, Conceal, Countour and Highlight. You would need multiple shades to accomplish this. I personally prefer different formulas when it comes to each category (Cover, Conceal, Contour, Highlight). The foundation Stick goes for $53.00. I would definitely purchase a foundation shade and contour, but I don't find it necessary to also buy a concealer shade or highlight.

The shade Suede is the perfect contour shade for me as I stated above. The foundation stick applied creamy and smooth, and it was extremely blendable! Which makes me want to purchase a foundation shade.
    The finish is beautiful!! I found it to set to a velvety finish but still looking natural!

I would recommend the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick!

Disclaimer: I #gotitfree as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. All opinions and reviews are my own.

October 20, 2016

I was kind of sceptical having a Makeup stick format.

But after using this in areas I normally would need a bit of cover up , Under my eyes , spots etc. I really love the convince of it.

I did however blot a bit with a sponge as that's just how I do things .

But the formula is non greasy , soft , odourless fantastic easy to use and easy to bring along with you.

October 20, 2016

I received shade 140. I am very hard to colour match and was quite surprised how close it was to being exact. It appears I received the second to the lightest shade and I think the lightest one would be too pale for me. So it definitely a shade I could work with even with it being a hair too pink for me. There are definitely less shades to choose from, say by my go to Double Wear.
    I never use a stick foundation as I find that it is too thick/heavy and doesn't blend out well.
    However- this stick just glided and melted over my skin. What a pleasant surprise!
    I normally use a beauty blender as the more I blend using a brush or my fingers, the more my skin gets red and flakes. But I also used a brush on 1/2 my face just to see how it blended out.
    For me personally, the beauty blender worked perfectly. The brush worked well but seemed to leave a little heavier amount of product on my skin.
    The finish is exactly what I look for, matte but not overly cake like. It provides medium to full coverage and my skin felt like I wasn't wearing anything on my face- definitely lighter feeling than my double wear.
    The only draw back is the price. $50 for a stick that I don't think would last as long a regular size 1oz bottle. Especially if you tend to be heavy handed when applying it. I would to see how long it would last as I use foundation every day.
    But how it feels and the coverage is a huge plus for me.

October 20, 2016

The Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is bar none the best foundation stick i've tried. The great thing about this foundation stick is it works 4 different ways
    - Highlighter
    - Concealer
    - Foundation
    - Contour
    I choose the colour 550 Suede it is a few shades lighter than my own skin tone so I use this a contour. The stick glides on smoothly and blends well without leaving any oily residue on your skin. A little went a long way and I didn't have to apply too much to get the desired look. The Foundation stick blended flawlessly into my skin and I didn't have the usual issue of it not matching exactly to my skin tone. I find that they cover a wide range of skin tones and appealed to everyone.The high end formula of this foundation stick is worth all $53.00 of the cost but I was lucky enough to receive it for free from ChickAdvisor. This is worth every penny and i will be adding it to my everyday make up routine. Thanks ChickAdvisor

October 20, 2016

I have used so many foundation sticks in the past and was not convinced this would work. i applied on the back of my hand to try and fell in love with the light weight formula and texture i got a shade that i use as a foundation and have been wearing it for a week now i get compliments all day long. Super long lasting packaging is beautiful. absolutely love it! !

October 19, 2016

It's hard to totally gage as the colour I received ended up being too dark. So I decided to use it for contouring and it goes on smooth and nice. I will be buying the foundation once I find the right shade in stores. #gotitfree

October 19, 2016

I must confess it, it was the first time I was testing a stick foundation. And I was very surprised: the application is easy, the product is light, very builtable, depending on what is desired!

For my part, I received the color that allows me to define the contours of my face, and I have to admit that the result was beautiful, and very natural! And I had no problem using it with my regular foundation.

In brief, if it wasn't the price that I find expensive, this would be the perfect foundation! But surely, I still recommend it to all!

Disclosure : I #gotitfree as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club.

October 19, 2016

I was in the market for a new foundation, so this testing came up at a perfect time! I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I use the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick as a base then layer this foundation on top ~ my skin looks flawless! Goes on nice and not heavy at all. Decent coverage and great colour. I'll definitely be using this in my daily routine! Thanks so much Chick Advisor!