Prestige Item
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick Reviews

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is the first ultra versatile stick foundation. The Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick can be used in 4 different ways: cover, conceal, contour and/or highlight.

A lightweight powder-creme formula, oil free, transfer and smudge resistant. Its creamy yet weightless texture applies effortlessly and blend seamlessly so all you see is smooth, flawless even skin with ultra-mattifying benefits!

Available in 20 shades at Sephora, Hudon's Bay Company and lancome.ca and 8 shades at all other retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and London Drugs.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 30, 2019

amazing foundation

I always recommend this stick foundation to friends. This foundation was one of my first stick foundations I ever purchased. And I will never stop talking about it! The coverage was full and flawless without looking cakey. It dried matte to an almost velvet finish and my makeup was amazing with this foundation. It applies like butter to the skin, and with some gold highlight on my cheekbones!!!!! Oh my goodness it was a great time. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn’t used a stick foundation before, especially if you want full and flawless coverage without the cakeyness.

February 06, 2018

Full coverage yet weightless!

Hands down my FAVOURITE foundation. Not only does it effortlessly cover up my blemishes, it's so light weight! It comes in a convenient twist up tube that is compact so you can take it on the go. It gives you a beautiful, matte finish. Love it!

January 29, 2018

Lovely Matte Finish

I won this @Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPF 21! as part of @LANCÔMEParisCanada Foundation Anniversary Box Set that I was thrilled to win @DaveLackie. I have always used either liquid or compact so this was new for me. I love the convenience, very easy to apply, great for touchups throughout the day and evening. It does not make my face shiny. I love the matte finish and it feels so light as if I am not wearing foundation at all. Amazing foundation I would buy this again and highly recommend.

January 10, 2018

UGH-MAZING!!!! Flawless look in 1 minute!

This stick is life! I don't know if any of you are fans of Jillian Harris and/or watch her instastories...but, one day she did a story where she quickly went through her super fast makeup routine and she put this stick haphazardly on her face and then rubbed it around with her hands, making it look so easy!! She looked amazing after! Flawless and airbrushed!

Well, I had to have this stick after seeing that and it lived up to her video! I have tried about 3 or 4 other high end foundation brands, meticuolsy blending and applying to make them look flawless...and this does not compare! Swipe, swipe ,rub, rub...now I look like a super model in 1 minute!

so so easy, you will never go back!

December 14, 2017

On the go

J’aime l’emballage luxueux de ce produit. J’aime le fait qu’on peut le glisser dans notre sac à main et qu’il ne prend zéro place. J’aime aue le produit soit si crémeux!

September 25, 2017

Love this product!

This product goes on smooth, has lots of colors to match all skin tones. I put on and use a beauty blender sponge to apply. It’s very long lasting and not cakey.

May 23, 2017

Awesome product that I wear anyehere. Stays on and dry throughout those everyday movements. I recommend this to all woman because of the rich variety of colors and easy to wipe off. A definate find.

March 17, 2017

This foundation stick is buttery smooth and blends like a dream. I would recommend a foundation brush over a beauty blender for application as the blender tends to soak up more products.

Coverage is full which is amazing. Wear time is decent I touched up a few times after a few face scratches haha.

I would advice to not use with primer as it makes this foundation slide around. Settingnpowder also isn't needed as this has a matter type finish.

March 10, 2017

I like Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick. The stick applies smoothly and blends out well with a beauty blender. You probably could use your fingers or a brush but the sponge left it looking natural and spread it well without applying too much product. I have tried a few stick foundations and this applied easily in comparison to most.Little pricey

March 02, 2017

Thank you Chickadvisor for sending me Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick to try out and express my honest opinion on the product. I am amazed with how well the texture is, only needing a few drops during application. The coverage is amazing. I do properly wash, pat dry and apply Nivea cream in advanced, letting the cream saturate and hydrate my skin before applying make up. I have received MANY compliments from many people on how I have such a natural healthy glow now...(if I posted before and after photos), you would be extremely impressed. Afterwards, like I tend to do, is wash my face with a gentle cleanser on face and neck, pat dry, and apply Nivea to face and neck. A healthy ritual with a little help. ;)