Prestige Item
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick Reviews

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick is the first ultra versatile stick foundation. The Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick can be used in 4 different ways: cover, conceal, contour and/or highlight.

A lightweight powder-creme formula, oil free, transfer and smudge resistant. Its creamy yet weightless texture applies effortlessly and blend seamlessly so all you see is smooth, flawless even skin with ultra-mattifying benefits!

Available in 20 shades at Sephora, Hudon's Bay Company and lancome.ca and 8 shades at all other retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and London Drugs.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 10, 2018

UGH-MAZING!!!! Flawless look in 1 minute!

This stick is life! I don't know if any of you are fans of Jillian Harris and/or watch her instastories...but, one day she did a story where she quickly went through her super fast makeup routine and she put this stick haphazardly on her face and then rubbed it around with her hands, making it look so easy!! She looked amazing after! Flawless and airbrushed!

Well, I had to have this stick after seeing that and it lived up to her video! I have tried about 3 or 4 other high end foundation brands, meticuolsy blending and applying to make them look flawless...and this does not compare! Swipe, swipe ,rub, rub...now I look like a super model in 1 minute!

so so easy, you will never go back!

December 14, 2017

On the go

J’aime l’emballage luxueux de ce produit. J’aime le fait qu’on peut le glisser dans notre sac à main et qu’il ne prend zéro place. J’aime aue le produit soit si crémeux!

September 25, 2017

Love this product!

This product goes on smooth, has lots of colors to match all skin tones. I put on and use a beauty blender sponge to apply. It’s very long lasting and not cakey.

0.7/5

July 10, 2017

Way too thick!!

I normally use tient miracle foundation. Decided to check it out after reading all the reviews on here. Way too thick! I used a primer underneath. It emphasized my pores and lasted about an hour on my fave in 25 degree weather, even after setting it with a powder. The appearance was extremely cakey. I did not enjoy this product at all!

May 23, 2017

Awesome product that I wear anyehere. Stays on and dry throughout those everyday movements. I recommend this to all woman because of the rich variety of colors and easy to wipe off. A definate find.

March 17, 2017

This foundation stick is buttery smooth and blends like a dream. I would recommend a foundation brush over a beauty blender for application as the blender tends to soak up more products.

Coverage is full which is amazing. Wear time is decent I touched up a few times after a few face scratches haha.

I would advice to not use with primer as it makes this foundation slide around. Settingnpowder also isn't needed as this has a matter type finish.

March 10, 2017

I like Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick. The stick applies smoothly and blends out well with a beauty blender. You probably could use your fingers or a brush but the sponge left it looking natural and spread it well without applying too much product. I have tried a few stick foundations and this applied easily in comparison to most.Little pricey

March 02, 2017

Thank you Chickadvisor for sending me Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Stick to try out and express my honest opinion on the product. I am amazed with how well the texture is, only needing a few drops during application. The coverage is amazing. I do properly wash, pat dry and apply Nivea cream in advanced, letting the cream saturate and hydrate my skin before applying make up. I have received MANY compliments from many people on how I have such a natural healthy glow now...(if I posted before and after photos), you would be extremely impressed. Afterwards, like I tend to do, is wash my face with a gentle cleanser on face and neck, pat dry, and apply Nivea to face and neck. A healthy ritual with a little help. ;)

October 27, 2016

I didn't get the chance of trying this for free but I did go out and buy it to try. I really love this product It blends in nice and smooth in the skin. Dosen't feel weighed down on skin. There is a lot of different shades to try

October 26, 2016

I just loved the new TIU foundation stick by Lancôme. It was so velvety soft, Ultra blendable and lasted all day. I was given the shade 220 Buff (C) for contouring. I though it was going to be way to dark for my super fair , porcelain skin but because it blended so well it worked perfectly. It was just the right shade without looking muddy or too brown. I really like the fact that it's in a compact stick which makes it great for travelling & super easy to apply for contouring since I blend it all out anyways. The only thing I worry about is contamination if you're applying it directly on the skin. . I think going forward I'll be using a clean brush to apply to keep it sanitary. I think I would use a brush for foundation and concealer as well but I won't be using this as either of those because it's not my shade. I would have loved to get my color for foundation purposes because I think $53 bucks is quite expensive for a contour stick. This color is much to dark for me to use as a foundation or concealer but that's ok since I got the item for free for testing purposes.
    I have very sensitive skin and I'm happy to say I didn't react to this which is always a bonus.
    I have always loved Lancôme products so I will definitely recommend this product. Again, my only major con is the price tag. If you don't mind spending upwards of $60 bucks on a contour stick then try it out cause it's fabulous . If you're using it just for contouring like I am, then it will last you a very long time which a great thing price wise but not so great because you're suppose to throw away this kind of makeup after 6 months. I think it will last me much longer than that but I feel as long as I keep it sanitary I can keep it till it runs out. Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to discover products I probably would have never tried.