Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 09, 2021

Great product, but pricey

This is a great makeup remover duo that removes even the toughest long-lasting and waterproof makeup. It does have an oily residue that takes some time to wash off itself, but it provides great results. The only other downside is that it's pretty pricey for a makeup remover.

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Best for me.

I bought this makeup remover a long time ago and just finished it last night. I have always been a makeup wipes person until recently. I am currently in the middle of a transition into more sustainable products. So for starters I have stopped buying makeup wipes and switched to liquid makeup remover/cleanser. I have also invested in reusable cotton pads and soft washcloths.

March 12, 2021
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing eye makeup remover

Love this product takes mascara off so easily great for sensitive eyes use in my night routine before cleansing my face and removing makeup will defiantly purchase again.

March 08, 2021

gentle and effective

This is definitely one of the best eye makeup removal that I have ever tried. Very gentle, no irritation. Works just fine even with waterproof products.

March 05, 2021
    West Berkshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I have sensitive eyes and have taken years and years and years to find make up remover that removes make up efficiently and doesn’t leave my eyes burning. After trying Lancome Bi-facil make up remover I can finally say I have found the one. Best eye make up remover ever.

February 16, 2021

My favourite makeup remover!

This is my holy grail. My favourite oil-free makeup remover. It does a great job removing any waterproof mascara and a little of this product goes a long way so I do think it’s worth the investment !

December 07, 2020

The best eye makeup remover out there

I've tried many eye makeup removers and this one does that job best. It removes the most stubborn makeup and never irritates my eyes either. I wish the price was a bit lower but I'll pay it for the quality of product. :)

December 04, 2020

Best makeup remover!

This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. A small tiny bit of the solution goes a long way. It is so effective at removing makeup! I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate at all, it is gentle. It is a bit more expensive but it's worth the price.

October 27, 2020

Amazing product

Amazing productI absolutely love this cleanser! It takes off the heaviest most permanent mascara and eyeliner! Just put a few dabs on your cotton pad and gently wipe across your eyelids. I love this product.

October 15, 2020

Best Make Up Remover!

Removes all make-up, even waterproof mascara with ease, without drying out my skin. Expensive but well worth the splurge if you wear heavy or water-proof make-up.