Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 21, 2021

Smooth lips

I bought this in the deluxe size and it lasted me about two years (I didn't use it every day, although you can if you want to). It's got a pleasant sweet scent, and sits comfortably on the lips. I often press my lips together and it slides around well when doing that. The next morning, you're supposed to wash it off, and I usually find that there's just a little bit left in the morning. Lips are soft and smooth the next day but I get the same effect from using a natural lip balm at night. It feels luxurious to use, but it's not a must-have. I'm not sure how it works on extremely dry and cracked lips as I don't have that, but it does a good job with a little bit of dryness.

April 20, 2021

Amazingly effective

Small containers packed with goodness. The only thing that works instantly when my lips crack in winter. Saw how my lips were hydrated within the second use. Smell amazing!

Go-to lip product

I keep this at my bedside. I use this year-round, but especially in the winter. The texture is perfect and hydrates effectively overnight. It makes for a good lip gloss during the day too! Given the amount of product you get (plus the little baby scoop to help you get product out and apply it), I’d say it’s quite worth the price.

So moisterizing

This most rising lip mask is so amazing for dry lips especially in the winter time. I actually enjoyed using this as a lip balm throughout the day because it gives glimpse a nice shine without being too sticky. but also SMS very pleasant. I highly recommend that you try this if you're having dry cracked lips. they also come in a variety of different flavours so its fun to switch it up as well!

New Brunswick, Canada

Totally...... worth it

You will find countless people using it. It is hydrating and makes my lips so soft every morning. I dont have dry lips anymore. It is good pampering to lips.

April 14, 2021

Great quality comes at a price!

The product is really really nice. you apply it on your lips overnight and wash off the remaining in the morning. It is really soft on your lips and smells amazing. Its a great sleeping mask for your lips but is a little expensive.

April 12, 2021

Nice

This is my first experience with a lip mask overnight. It does feel a bit oily and greasy on, but in the morning my lips were hydrated and soft. It has a very light scent and flavor. It’s probably a great thing during the cold winter weather when your lips need a bit more hydration.

April 09, 2021

A bit overrated

I have heard so many rave reviews about this product, so I bought a mini just to try it out. It smells great, has a nice consistency and moisturizes well my chapped lips. However, it doesn't do anything special that a regular lip balm or lip butter wouldn't do. So would I buy a full-size product? I love Laneige, but I would spend my money on their other products. This one is a bit overpriced, and I know many great inexpensive alternatives.

April 03, 2021

It has saved my lips

This little jar actually has saved my all time dry lips. The lip mask is super soft and smooth just like butter! It melts on your lips and instantly makes it soft and hydrated. I usually apply it at night before going to bed and wake up to soft supple lips.

March 31, 2021

The only lip sleeping mask you need!

I love waking up to refreshed lips in the morning! They're so supple and soft to the touch. I love that this lip mask is enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants. My lips absorb this soft and thin mask. I apply a generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime to help reduce flakiness. When I wake up I gently wipe away or, sometimes cleanse my lips. I repeat every bedtime :)
    If you come across this product, please give it a try!