Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 158 in Highlighter

March 05, 2017

It looks very gold in the pan but isn’t as dark as what you might think. It’s more of a champagne colour than a gold. It gives the cheeks a very wet looking highlight and I’ve been so into it the past month. It can be pretty intense so it’s best to build this up to your desired glow.

February 15, 2017

This is the BEST highlighter out there hands down!
    I have the full size, but just recently got myself the travel size too so I can keep it with me at all times.
    It applies super smooth and it stays on nicely!
    The glow is just unbelievable! If you like taking selfies, this highlighter is also the BEST for pictures!

September 01, 2016

I love this highlighter so much. At first I was a bit put off because it wasn't as soft as my becca ones but it applies so nicely to the skin. You don't get a lot for the price you're paying but it's so beautiful.

August 30, 2016

Love this! Gives the right amount of highlight without being over the top. Blends well with nice application and lasts. Easy to use and can use all over to give great highlights on your face!

February 15, 2016

There has been so much hype over Gilded Honey. It's actually been sold out at all my nearest Ulta locations for over a month so, I just ordered it online. It's a very beautiful gold shade that looks amazing on tan to deeper skin tones. The one thing about this product is that I feel like I have to kind of pack it on to be able to see it. I really like this highlighter.