Lays Bacon Poutine Reviews
#807 in Snacks

Amazing - 0

December 11, 2017

i would buy this product again and again

the chips taste exactly like it says as far as i am concerned but nutrition ise i would have to say if your on a diet i would not recommend this product it comes in a family size bag @ 255 grams there is 270 calories per 27 chips but i still recommend this product

3.2/5

April 23, 2016

Bacon...check! Love it! Poutine...double check and double love. Lays potato chips? You bet your bottom dollar, check, check and check! So one can imagine the level of delight I achieved with Lays bacon poutine potato chips! I find I get really jazzed over the limited edition chip flavours that come out (butter chicken anyone?) and it becomes almost a mission, the quest to sample all the chips, so I was grateful this flavour was easily found at a Wal Mart. Regular chip price. Often two for special offered on Lays. Now there isn't much nutritional value to be found in the lays bacon poutine chip but it makes up for it with the taste! My family and I love them and we think you might as well!! Will buy again.

April 23, 2016

What? Bacon Poutine in a bag!

At first I though the idea was weird but after tasting it (it DOES actually taste like a real poutine!!) I still wonder if this is an actual good idea! Do I like the treat? Or do I prefer the real thing?

I am still a bit confused about this product...

It is a must try but not necessarily for the long run!

Would like to hear other chicks experience!