Lays Dill Pickle Chips

Lays Dill Pickle Chips Reviews

Ranked #387 out of 1240 in Snacks

April 15, 2017

Die hard dill pickle fans like myself will loves these chips. Lays chips are all full of flavor and when choosing a brand of potato chips, I usually go with them as I know I can expect nothing less.

These chips taste exactly like a fresh dill pickle, they are seasoned with a zesty dill rub with flecks of dill throughout. These chips are fresh and a good size, I love that they are low in sodium and contain zero trans fat.

February 05, 2017

This is generally a reliable brand of chips. It's not necessarily the most nutritional snack, but it is a good option for a cheat day. It's not often that I eat junk food, but when I do, it is usually brands such as these.

January 09, 2017

I am absolutely addicted to lays dill pickle chips I absolutely adore them it is the only kind of chips I will eat I love the taste of them because there packed with flavour the only downside I can find is I wish they didn't fill the bags up like half way some times not even, but overall I totally recommend for people to try.

June 28, 2016

These chips would use a little more flavouring to my taste. I like them extra pickly. Can't really go wrong for the price and hey they are basic chips .

March 21, 2016

Lays dill pickle chips are sooo good! The only issue I have is the price 3+ dollars for a large bag and the bag is only half full, otherwise they are really good if you can find them cheaper your in luck.

February 06, 2016

I love pickles in general and these dill chips are so good. Pretty addictive for me.