Lays Dill Pickle Chips Reviews
#11 in Snacks

September 04, 2020

One of my go-to chips

I really like the flavour and highly recommend trying Dill Pickle chips if you haven't already.

They are similar to Salt and Vinegar but with more of a tang.

The only negative thing would be how my tongue feels the next day if I eat too many, but that's my own fault.

August 17, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

Been waiting for these to be created

Absolutely love Lays Dill Pickle Chips. Lays did right when they created these Dill Pickle Chips product appeals to the Supernatural character death who always insisted that Dean Winchester bringing him some (lol). Please don't remove these off the shelves.

August 14, 2020

Dill-lious

Love love love dill pickles and this chip is to seriously get all the love of dill in every bite. So fresh, so crisp and so very delicious ! Strongly recommend

August 04, 2020

These chips are everything

I love lays dill pickle chips. They are my favorite and my grandson of chips and my favorite flavor. They have a huge amount of flavor and are amazingly delicious. These chips are everything that you could want in a snack. They satisfy the crunchy craving , on a friday night movies that's the ones of are snaks I love these chips and would recommend them to anyone.

August 04, 2020

Dill pickle lovers

I love anything to do with dill pickles. Lays definitely knows to make an amazing chip. All of their chips have so much flavour and the perfect crunch.

March 01, 2020

Nice flavour

A light, crispy chip with a delicate dill pickle flavour. Lay's chips are so addictive - I have to stop myself from eating a whole bag in one sitting.

January 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

So good

Out of all chips ever these are my favourite. I really only get this brand and flavour. I really like that lays are thin and crunchy, but also have a great taste.

February 08, 2019

Best chip EVER

Anything that tastes like dill pickles, is a winner in my book. When that taste is added to my favorite snack, it's a win/win situation for me!!
    Always have a bag on hand :)

March 28, 2018

Lays are the best!

These only come second to Ketchup chips in my house (was not an option to review). I’m actually more picky than my kids and only like lays, the flavouring is perfect!

March 28, 2018

J’en veux maintenant et demain!

Ces chips sont simplement délicieuses à chaque bouchée. Elles goûtent vraiment les cornichons à chaque chips. Elles sont toujours croustillantes et fraîches.