Lays Dill Pickle Chips Reviews
#206 in Snacks

September 27, 2017

I love these

Although these are not very healthy for you, I totally love them. They make such a great snack. The flavour is so incredible. These chips are so crunchy too, which is one of my favourite things about them.
    The flavour is not too overwhelming either, so good!!!

September 27, 2017

Delicious!!!!

These have been my favourite chips for the past couple of years. They are just mouthwatering. Once you eat one chip you will just end up eating more and more. They are soo addicting.

June 28, 2017

Maximum satisfaction for your biggest snack craving

I love lays dill pickle chips. They are my favorite brand of chips and my favorite flavor. They have a huge amount of flavor and are amazingly delicious. These chips are everything that you could want in a snack. They satisfy the crunchy craving that I often get on a Saturday night. I love these chips and would recommend them to anyone.

2.8/5

June 12, 2017

Unfortuanately I like chips too much and must buy

Great crunch. These chips stay fresh and crunchy until they disappear. I like the flavour. They don't make me pucker up. I find other brands too thick.

April 15, 2017

Die hard dill pickle fans like myself will loves these chips. Lays chips are all full of flavor and when choosing a brand of potato chips, I usually go with them as I know I can expect nothing less.

These chips taste exactly like a fresh dill pickle, they are seasoned with a zesty dill rub with flecks of dill throughout. These chips are fresh and a good size, I love that they are low in sodium and contain zero trans fat.

3.2/5

February 05, 2017

This is generally a reliable brand of chips. It's not necessarily the most nutritional snack, but it is a good option for a cheat day. It's not often that I eat junk food, but when I do, it is usually brands such as these.

January 09, 2017

I am absolutely addicted to lays dill pickle chips I absolutely adore them it is the only kind of chips I will eat I love the taste of them because there packed with flavour the only downside I can find is I wish they didn't fill the bags up like half way some times not even, but overall I totally recommend for people to try.

2.3/5

June 28, 2016

These chips would use a little more flavouring to my taste. I like them extra pickly. Can't really go wrong for the price and hey they are basic chips .

March 21, 2016

Lays dill pickle chips are sooo good! The only issue I have is the price 3+ dollars for a large bag and the bag is only half full, otherwise they are really good if you can find them cheaper your in luck.

February 06, 2016

I love pickles in general and these dill chips are so good. Pretty addictive for me.