Lays Wavy Original Flavour Reviews
#1040 in Snacks

July 31, 2020

Our Favorite

We love Lay’s Wavy Original chips. They have become a staple in our house and be buy them on a regular basis and we prefer them over the competition. They are great for an after dinner snack or to enjoy during movie night.

2.0/5

September 26, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great in a pinch!

We were given a bag by our neighbors. They're not the tastiest, but not the worst either. Their texture is ok. It's like fried cardboard my husband says lol. The heavy salt makes them taste edible . They have a nice crunch. But I can live without them.

December 27, 2016

I don't usually like plain chips (why eat plain when I can have flavours?) but these are so greasy - in an addictive way - that you can't help but eat chip after chip. They're not that salty, either, so you're not stuck with the annoyance of drinking tons of water afterwards. I'm not fond of wavy chips because of the texture but it does provide a nice crunch and snap in this case which is such an improvement on the annoying thinness of the regular Lay's chips.

March 27, 2016

I tried these recently! I haven't had a really good ripple chip for a very long time! I didn't know that Lay's made them. They are very crunchy and full of flavour. They are so tasty and very salty. I can't wait to try the other flavours! I have never had any other flavours in ripple chips other than regular! This is great to be able to have such a variety! I look forward to trying and reviewing different flavours!