3.6/5
Lean cuisine cheese ravioli Reviews

November 13, 2017

Decent!

Sometimes we're just too busy to actually cook some pasta on the stove-top. I tend to lean towards lean cuisine's offerings due to them being slightly more healthy than the average option, and the cheese ravioli tends to be one of my main picks. The sauce is tasty and they don't skimp on the ravioli fillings, however, I do find that the pasta tends to get hard around the edges. I personally don't mind under-cooked or harder pasta, but this may be off-putting to some. Still, a solid choice for when you're at work or on the go.

May 11, 2017

I do really love this frozen dinner. I stock up on these when they are on sale and bring them to work a lot. The stuffing and sauce is fantastic.

The only thing I find is the pasta overcooks and becomes hard when I cook it for the time instructed? It's always the same even with different microwaves. I normally take 30-50 seconds off the time instructed otherwise the pasta is hard.

January 12, 2017

The sauce was outstanding and was a nice consistency. It didn't run right thru my fork. I am trying various frozen dinners and this will be at the top of my list.

1.8/5

January 07, 2017

I was not impressed with this product, though I have tried and liked other Lean Cuisine dinners. The meal was not as tasty as I thought it would be. I found the ravioli rather rubbery.

August 15, 2016

I bought this when I didn't have any groceries and needed a lunch idea for work. It was on sale for 1.99. Easy to make ( microwaveable) and taste was actually really good! The pasta is very cheesy and lots of sauce with good flavour. Do wish there was more in the container though. For the amount that is in it may not be worth buying full price but otherwise I'd buy again for sure!