Leclerc Celebration Caramel Filling Truffle Cookies Reviews
#18 in Cookies

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy

I love these cookies. The milk chocolate is so creamy and the caramel filling is delicious. The bottom layer is like a shortbread. I buy these on a regular basis and when I serve them to guests everyone loves them.

February 25, 2019

So yummy

These cookies are so good day or night. Everytime I have some I can't stop eating them. They are very addictive. Everyone should try these cookies they will eat them all.

February 06, 2019

Amazing cookie

I just tried these last week for the first time, and was blown away at how good they were. I ended up going back into the box to grab a couple more, they're the perfect mixture of cookie/chocolate/caramel and I'm glad that I tried them

July 03, 2017

I love it and I'll buy it again

The carmel filled Celebration cookies are even more tasty than the original ones. The carmel is smooth and soft and runs out of the cookie when you bite into it. Definitley great to have when you want something sweet.

June 03, 2017

These are incredible to eat and are pretty enough to serve. I used these in my massive cookie tray for our party. They are loaded with caramel inside surrounded by chocolatey goodness. Beware you can't eat just one! They are a European feel type of cookie, recommend! Them

April 21, 2017

The Carmel on these cookies is so good nice and creamy and soft not hard , Cookies and chocolate are good as well chocolate is nice and dark ...I love These in my coffee ,or with milk .

April 04, 2017

I love these cookies and so do my kids! We use them for a short cut to s'mores and the added caramel makes them that much better :) They are a good quality cookie, they taste amazing, and aren't over priced.

February 20, 2017

They taste kinda like twix, except they look much more presentable and you can easily serve them to visitors as a snack with coffee or tea. Delicious. The caramel is fairly runny and won't stick to your teeth. They go on sale once in a while, so worth it.

February 17, 2017

ATTENTION Danger!!! Une fois que vous tombez dans la boite , difficile de s’arrêter!!! Ces biscuits sont délicieux avec la couche de caramel au milieu....... accompagné d'un grand verre de lait c'est un régale, et en plus le prix est plus qu'abordable!

January 05, 2017

I LOVE these cookies! I don't eat cookies often, but when I do, these are usually involved. They are delicious just as a treat on their own, but they are also SO good if you dip them in tea or coffee.The hot water will semi melt the chocolate and warm up the caramel and oh my god, its amazing!