3.9/5
Life Brand Ultra Thin Pads Reviews

September 22, 2017

Just as good as the name brands

These pads are just as effective as the name brand ones...for a fraction of the cost.
    They work very well, almost identically, if not better to the name brand ones I am used to.
    These have better packaging I find, and are well priced.

0.8/5

September 18, 2017

Menstruations, Alert!

Bon, les filles, je comprends pas pourquoi c'est aussi grand sur le marché les " Thin " jamais mais au grand jamais j'ai réussi à porter des " Thin " sauf pour les changer au 30 minutes! Franchement ces le Niagara Falls dans tes pants puis tu met des "Thin" vient pas pleurer pour tes pantalons blancs après.
    Pour ceux a qui sa convient, je suis jalouse de vous sincèrement! Bisous!

September 18, 2017

Comfortable

The pads are comfortable and thin (which is great) but I am not sure they are made of cotton. I prefer cotton pads so I am not sure about this one. I will keep looking for the perfect pad...

July 20, 2016

I grew up with learning that I should always buy 'always' brand. Once I moved out and my mom stopped buying pads and tampons for me, I started looking around as I couldn't always afford 'Always'. I figured there had to be a comparable brand.
    Well I found them! Life brand ultra thins provide the same protection I'm expecting for like half the price.
    I don't find that they bunch up like other off-name brands, and I find that their absorption ability is great.
    I recommend them to others.

January 26, 2016

i really enjoy this brand, i love to save money and these are really cheap compared to the big brands and works just as great providing the same great protection for almost 1/2 the cost.