Lifesavers multicolored fun book
Good

Lifesavers multicolored fun book Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 253 in Candy

January 18, 2017

Oh Lifesavers, you have been in my life since I was a child. I remember getting the books of these in our stockings as kids :) Such a fun memory. There isn't a flavor that I don't enjoy. The rum butter is my favorite though, I wonder if they still make it??

July 02, 2016

These Lifesavers books are classics. I used to get one every year at Christmas. It contains all the regular flavours and all tucked into a little book type box. I am instantly transported to my childhood when these sweet and sour little hard candies were the only treats I usually had on any regular basis. Still flavourful and nice to have as a treat. This book makes a great gift.

July 02, 2016

I purchased these lifesavers 6 packs on Amazon.ca and I thought that this was a good price. I got them because I wanted to put these in loot bags I was making for my sons birthday which included pretty much a bunch of candy. These lifesavers are very tasty and have a very strong fruit flavour including lemon, green apple, grape, orange and strawberry. There were a few rolls left over and to be completely honest I finished those off all by myself. Yummy!

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics