Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Reviews
#829 in Chocolate

Excellence 90% Cocoa is a full-bodied dark chocolate, masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Contains only five pure

January 10, 2018

Notre pêche mignon

Je vous recommande le chocolat linda. A tous les jours je prend un carré de chocolat noir à 90 pour cent de lundt. Il est recommandé au niveau de la santé de prendre du chocolat noir. Et je ne fais pas d'excès, un seul morceaux!

January 06, 2018

Dark chocolate

Dark chocolate is the best chocolate. Its real but a but more bitter. Its full of magnesium which is good for you. It doesn't last long in my house. Love it!!

January 06, 2018

Yummy

I never enjoyed dark chocolates. My friend made me try this dark chocolate lindt chocolate..let me tell you.. everysince i tried this chocolate i cant stop eating it. I love the taste.. not bitter at all.

April 21, 2017

Want to know the best thing about dark chocolate? My family doesn't enjoy it so I don't have to share. Haha!

I love this dark chocolate, delicious and melts in your mouth. Lindt is always so good and makes such quality chocolate. This bar is perfect, I love the squares! Makes it easier to not indulge in one sitting. You know, if anyone is watching. Ha!

April 21, 2017

Keeps you sane when craving chocolate but you want to avoid insulin spikes
    It's the best cheaper alternative to good chocolate without having to go to specialty stores

September 17, 2016

really good price for the quility of the chocolate!! this chocolate bar has a very smooth texture!! it melts in your mouth and tastes sweet with a very faint bitter taste..no bad after taste with this bar...nice fine dark chocolate!!!

September 17, 2016

Mmmmmm I love dark chocolate, and this one is amazing! It's not at all bitter, and pairs well with wine, cheese, and other desserts. It also melts quite well to make the perfect fondue!! I'll keep buying this again and again!

March 09, 2016

This product is amazing. They say dark chocolate is good for you and trust me I hate anything that is good for me, but Lindt has mastered putting just the right amount of excellence in this bar.

I highly recommend it for an after dinner treat.

February 15, 2016

Lindt offre vraiment des chocolats d'excellente qualité. J'adore le chocolat noir, c'est mon préféré, et celui-ci est très bon avec un goût vraiment prononcé de cacao. C'est un chocolat à déguster lentement et longtemps. De plus, le chocolat noir est un antioxydant, très bon pour la santé.

February 15, 2016

So yummy, it's so rich and light. 1 sqaure is just perfect! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!