Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 903 in Chocolate

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our Lindor Truffle Chocolate bar with an irresistibly smooth center.

June 12, 2017

These are the best!

These milk chocolate bars from Lindor are absolutley to die for! They are definitley one of my all time favorite variations of chocolate ever! They are so rich and creamy and smooth as silk.

June 12, 2017

Creamy!

My absolute favourite milk chocolate. Very smooth and creamy. Tastes like expensive chocolate without the price tag. One of the only chocolates I will give to my kids at Easter.

June 11, 2017

This is what a traditional, delicious and exquisite chocolate bar should taste like. You can never go wrong with Lindt and this is no exception. This is my treat after a long day of work!

June 11, 2017

Lindt Lindor is my favourite chocolate to eat smores with while camping because it is so rich & creamy! It's nice because the taste only makes you have one or two smores because of how rich it tastes. Nothing like unvolunteery moderation!

June 11, 2017

The lindor milk chocolate bar has an unique taste, it is silky and full of flavour, I would recommend to everyone who loves chocolate.
    I often use it also to prepare ganache for my homemade cake, it tastes lovely!

April 04, 2017

I just bought this milk chocolate bar last week. I made a black forest birthday cake. I only use good chocolate for this recipe I have. I wish it came already shredded .. But I do enjoy the grating process I get to eat the left over chunks
    Lindt is rich and so creamy I love this brand for its price its quality and flavor. .

February 24, 2017

Milky smooth chocolatety, not to sweet and taste amazing, I love Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar , I'm a chocolate junky and this hits the spot everytime

February 24, 2017

Love the Lindt chocolates! This bar is a favourite to keep in the frige and have a few pieces here and there, or just have in one sitting. It has the same smooth centre as the Lindt balls and are perfect square bites. A little taste of heaven!

September 14, 2016

Best chocolate that you can get in stores. I always buy this and it just melts in your mouth. so smooth and very tasty. Any sweet tooth will love this!

September 02, 2016

The best chocolate I have ever had. It just melts in your mouth. It's smooth and silky. Just delicious. A relative is getting married and with the invitations they handed out a box of these chocolates.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)