Lip smacker cotton candy Reviews
#145 in Lip Gloss

August 19, 2017

So good

This is an amazing product! It has that light, airy, sugary Cotton Candy flavour and smell, as well as amazing moisturizing properties (it does NOT dry out your lips), and it lasts quite a while! It leaves the lips with a wonderful glossy shine. I would definitely buy it again!

June 09, 2017

This is a sweet lip balm. It is all pink, inside and out and smells exactly cotton candy. Just dont eat it!!! I love the whole line of lip smacker balms. They are decent quality with such a variety of yummy flavours.

June 09, 2017

This lip smacker is one of my favorite ones it smells just like Cotton candy, I would recommend this lip smacker to anyone even though I would recommend buying the packs that come with more.

August 03, 2016

Delicious scent and color! I think this is supposed to be for kids, but I have about 4 in my purse right now. Total classic - i will always buy more.

June 25, 2016

I remember being a kid and it was all the rage to collect lip smackers flavours. I bought this nostalgicly and wasn't impressed. It tasted alright but didn't do much for actually keeping my lips soft. I'll stick to my Younique lip bon bons if I want a tasty lip treat.

March 26, 2016

OMG i love this product! Its awesome. It smells amazing and has a very nice scent. I wear it regularly its very smooth and has a nice color to it. I would say its a must have for all.

March 16, 2016

I love the scent of this cotton candy lip gloss. It's affordable and looks great.. Very cute and compacti love the easy application tip, makes it easier to apply with no mirror.