Lip smacker cotton candy

Lip smacker cotton candy Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

June 09, 2017

This is a sweet lip balm. It is all pink, inside and out and smells exactly cotton candy. Just dont eat it!!! I love the whole line of lip smacker balms. They are decent quality with such a variety of yummy flavours.

June 09, 2017

This lip smacker is one of my favorite ones it smells just like Cotton candy, I would recommend this lip smacker to anyone even though I would recommend buying the packs that come with more.

August 03, 2016

Delicious scent and color! I think this is supposed to be for kids, but I have about 4 in my purse right now. Total classic - i will always buy more.

June 25, 2016

I remember being a kid and it was all the rage to collect lip smackers flavours. I bought this nostalgicly and wasn't impressed. It tasted alright but didn't do much for actually keeping my lips soft. I'll stick to my Younique lip bon bons if I want a tasty lip treat.

March 26, 2016

OMG i love this product! Its awesome. It smells amazing and has a very nice scent. I wear it regularly its very smooth and has a nice color to it. I would say its a must have for all.

March 16, 2016

I love the scent of this cotton candy lip gloss. It's affordable and looks great.. Very cute and compacti love the easy application tip, makes it easier to apply with no mirror.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids