Lipton Chai Tea Cinnamon and Spices Pyramid Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 607 in Tea

February 25, 2017

The Lipton chai tea cinnamon and spices pyramid tea bags have great flavor and the quality is just as good or even better than the more expensive loose teas.

February 17, 2017

I love my chai tea, but it's a long and laborious process to make it from scratch. I was very pleased with the Lipton Chai Tea offering, particularly since they have found the right balance of cinnamon and spices that enhance your drink without overwhelming it. I highly recommend Lipton Chai Tea Cinnamon and Spices tea bags.

February 15, 2017

This tea is DELICIOUS! I make sure I have it at work and at home! It's so full of flavour.. unbelievable! My kids even enjoy a cup of this while we're hanging out or after dinner.

January 14, 2017

love the bit of a tang this tea gives off. very tasty and satisfying to my taste buds. would recommend it to anyone who likes a little zing in their hot beverage

January 09, 2017

One of my favourite types of tea (aside from Green tea) is chai tea!! I love it because I don't have to add anything to it (milk, sugar, honey, etc) because it tastes so good on its own! I love this cinnamon and spices one...

January 05, 2017

My mother had this tea the last time I went over to her house. I personally have never bought it due to the higher price tag, but I think I might have to now. The bags are really neat looking and the flavour was wonderful! I love Chai Tea, but this was even better than most brands. No idea what they did to make it so tasty, but keep it up!

September 29, 2016

I'm not a huge Chai tea fan but this was really good. I bought it for a friend on the proviso she shared a cuppa with me - we all enjoyed it. I bit more than I like to spend on tea (I prefer loose leaf), but certainly makes a nice gift.

September 28, 2016

Je n'aime pas vraiment le goût du thé aux épices comparativement aux autres saveurs du thé lipton. Facile à préparer durant la journée ,format économique.

September 26, 2016

I decided to try the Lipton Chai Tea. I loved the tea bag packaging and the smell of cinnamon. However, I did not like it. It smelled very nice though, the mix of cinnamon and spice together. It just simply wasn't my cup of tea. It gave me a weird aftertaste as well. i will stick with my usual herbal tea.

September 24, 2016

I said in another review that peppermint is my favourite tea but really it's tied with Chai. I am absolutely obsessed with Chai tea, and I really like the extra zing this one delivers with cinnamon and spices. It tastes like a brisk fall day wrapped in a quilt on the porch with your nose and fingers just *this side* of barely warm enough when you're curled around a steaming cup of tea. Okay, a little flowery of a description but that's my visual every time I steep a cup! I love love this tea and will buy it again.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr