Lipton cup a soup chicken noodle Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 94 in Soups & Bouillon

May 04, 2017

I buy soup alott for my kids and myself and husband when we get sick, But its so much effort to halfto dirty a pot to make it then dirty a bowl and spoon and when your sick you don't wanna halfto do dishes. But thanks to cup a soup I can sit in bed with a toasty warm cup of chicken noodle soup and only halfto clean one dish!!

May 04, 2017

I could easily live off of this stuff... actuallyI practically do already. This is always in my cupboard. Its so flavorful and quick to make for a fast lunch.

April 13, 2017

I love the cup a soup single packets as a snack in the afternoon. It's a great alternative to grabbing something like chips, chocolate bar etc and relatively low in calories and fat. Satisfying!

February 12, 2017

Bordering on cheap and poorly manufactured, this quick snack is surprisingly tasty and filling, not to mention it smells wonderful. I have always been a fan of Lipton chicken noodle and always will be, however I do believe they need to make their products more appealing in design.

February 10, 2017

Yes please! This is such a delicious, comforting soup. The noodles are soft and chewy and the broth has such a nice flavour. Perfect on a cold day! I like to add a million crackers to mine ;)

January 13, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup - always have some on hand for cold winter days - something quick and easy to prepare - tastes great - I always add a little bit of extra chicken broth powder to mine.

January 13, 2017

This product is a must in my weekly grocery. All my children love to eat this, It is practical, quick and also very tasty and chicken noodle soup has always been a very comforting food . It warms you ups espcially during cold days of after an outisde sport.

January 12, 2017

I actually really like this cup of soup. I really like how the noodles when cooked have a really nice texture and are not starchy. Sure it may not be healthy like homemade chicken noodle soup. It's a great flavored snack for those on the run. The broth tastes very good too and is a great after school snack for the kiddos while they wait for their actual supper to be cooked. It is the perfect size and I know my kids really love this soup.

January 12, 2017

This dry soup mix needs only one added ingredient: boiling water. It has a few tiny pieces of shredded freeze-dried chicken, a spoonful of noodles and is rather greasy. It requires thorough stirring to completely disolve the powder. Wait 5 or 10 minutes for boiling water to cool, or else you'll burn your tongue. Then finish soup quickly before it cools off, as the taste of cold soup is not appealing. I find I need to use a spoon to fish up the noodles, as they tend to sink to the bottom, so you can't really drink it all from the cup. You don't get much from this product, but then it's pretty cheap, and regularly on sale. Also, it can sit in the cupboard for months, so you can keep it around for emergencies. The chicken noodle supreme flavour has extra noodles, more chicken and also carrots, for the same price as the regular chicken noodle, so you get more for your money. You can add your own ingredients to the hot soup, which can improve it.

January 11, 2017

Cette soupe vous donne du réconfort et surtout lorsque vous etes malade cest encore meilleur. Un bon gout de saveur de poulet et de nouille. J'en redemanderais a chaque jours. essayez -la.