Lipton cup a soup chicken noodle Reviews

September 19, 2017

Will buy again

I like these because they are easily prepared and very flavorful. They are portable and you can keep them in your work bag and just use as needed. They are cheaply priced.

July 17, 2017

i will definitely buy this again

Lipton cup a soup chicken noodle tastes great and is so filling. I love to eat this soup just before I go to bed. The taste is great and reminds me of my Grandmas homemade Chicken noodle soup. I always in my pantry and love to eat it on a daily basis

June 16, 2017

tastes great

I love this soup it tastes great I always purchase this item when it's on sale and stock up I pack it as part of my lunch to have at my workplace as part of a nice tasty relaxing meal

May 04, 2017

I buy soup alott for my kids and myself and husband when we get sick, But its so much effort to halfto dirty a pot to make it then dirty a bowl and spoon and when your sick you don't wanna halfto do dishes. But thanks to cup a soup I can sit in bed with a toasty warm cup of chicken noodle soup and only halfto clean one dish!!

May 04, 2017

I could easily live off of this stuff... actuallyI practically do already. This is always in my cupboard. Its so flavorful and quick to make for a fast lunch.

April 13, 2017

I love the cup a soup single packets as a snack in the afternoon. It's a great alternative to grabbing something like chips, chocolate bar etc and relatively low in calories and fat. Satisfying!

3.2/5

February 12, 2017

Bordering on cheap and poorly manufactured, this quick snack is surprisingly tasty and filling, not to mention it smells wonderful. I have always been a fan of Lipton chicken noodle and always will be, however I do believe they need to make their products more appealing in design.

February 10, 2017

Yes please! This is such a delicious, comforting soup. The noodles are soft and chewy and the broth has such a nice flavour. Perfect on a cold day! I like to add a million crackers to mine ;)

January 13, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup - always have some on hand for cold winter days - something quick and easy to prepare - tastes great - I always add a little bit of extra chicken broth powder to mine.

January 13, 2017

This product is a must in my weekly grocery. All my children love to eat this, It is practical, quick and also very tasty and chicken noodle soup has always been a very comforting food . It warms you ups espcially during cold days of after an outisde sport.