Lipton Green Tea Naturally Decaffeinated Tea Bags Reviews
#7 in Tea

Lipton® Green Tea Decaffeinated is naturally decaffeinated, and has an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste. It’s not only full of flavour but full of goodness!

For more info, visit Lipton.

October 17, 2016

I have tried many different green teas, and many different teas from Lipton. I have found that this one does get bitter easily, so you really need to steep it carefully. I usually love all the Lipton teas, but this one is not my favorite. I like their other green tea combo's better (green tea with lemon, jasmine etc). This one I always have to sweeten a bit with honey or brown sugar!

October 02, 2016

I love this stuff so much. It is a great tasting green tea, it doesn't taste poisonous or too bitter, like some other green teas I have tried. It gives lots of energy and is so good for your health, metabolism and for suppressing appetite. It's great with a dash of lemon juice too.

September 29, 2016

Les sachets c'est le plus rapide à la confection du thé.le goût est très doux,par trop amer en bouche. Pratique de toujours avoir un thé vert chez soi.

September 23, 2016

I always drink this one for my detox routine! its really making me wash away my toxins, my skin is clearer after using it in a month plus its really nice for graveyard shifters like me.. most recommended!

September 21, 2016

I drink at least one cup of this tea every day. As soon as I run out I am restocking this product as it's a great price and tastes great. I also love how it is decaf.

September 14, 2016

i buy this box every time i run out. I love it and for the price you cant beat it! very effective and taste yummy. I love the brand lipton. Drink 2-3 a day and have lots of energy

August 09, 2016

The Lipton green tea naturally decaffeinated tea bags are my favourite tea bags ever. I love how the tea bags come decaffeinated. It taste really good and would totally recommend it.

July 20, 2016

Lipton is a wonderful and trusted brand of tea. I like the green tea .. very mild and tasty. The price is right as well.. They seem to be coming out with alot of different brands.

July 14, 2016

love liptons line of teas.. they're very nice delicate and decidant...
    I love green tea especially this one because it smells and taste good. I encourage lipton to make new interesting flavors and bags though...

June 30, 2016

Typically, green tea has loads of caffeine in it. This one, however, has the same great taste, and won't keep you up all night. The price of Lipton is always right, and is widely available at you local grocery stores.