• Lise Watier Rouge Fondant Supreme Lipstick
Good

Lise Watier Rouge Fondant Supreme Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #566 out of 1319 in Lipstick

May 12, 2017

I absolutely love these lipsticks. I own multiple shades, but my all time favorite is Sandra. It's such a universal color. It looks great on everyone and is an amazing everyday color.

These lipsticks are super moisturizing and creamy. They are amazing for very dehydrated lips. What I love about these is they are pretty long lasting for a moisturizing lipstick. You will still have to reapply after you eat and drink, however, you won't have to reapply constantly through out the day. I love the way my lips feel when I wear these.

It's also a plus that most Shoppers Drug Marts carry Lise Watier, so you will get your optimum points. They often do bonus points on the Lise Watier lipsticks as well!

March 16, 2017

J'ai acheté pour la 2ieme fois la teinte Sandra! Je suis en amour avec cette formule de rouge à lèvres. Il rend mes lèvres très douces, donne un légère teinte. Il faut par contre s'attendre à en répliquer mais cela ne me pose aucun problème.

August 29, 2016

Lise Watier are my favourite Lipsticks, they come in so many colours. You can buy them at some Shoppers Drug Mart, and get your points. They are creamy, moisturizing, and very good for dry lips. You have to reapply throughout the day as they are not long lasting.

August 29, 2016

I bought: Oprah

This lipstick is quite perfect for women who, like me, have very dry lips. Not only moisturizes, but it leaves a perfect luster and color distracted. In addition, it offers good performance and easy to apply. This is without a purchase,!

May 04, 2016

If you are looking for a long lasting formula, you might want to skip this one. That lipstick is hydrating and suitable for people who needs anti aging ingredients, but i definitely love the texture of it even if i'm only 24. My lips are constantly dry and i love the soothing effects of that buttery lipstick. They offer nice colors too

July 20, 2015

I really like the nude shades in these lip sticks and I really like the consistency of them.

July 20, 2015

It felt kind of sticky on the lips, like a lip gloss
    and when i had it on for not long it actually started to spread and fill in the wrinkles on my lips, so that my lips were full of lines of lipstick
    it wasn't a nice look/feeling!