Lise Watier Sensational Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm
Good

Lise Watier Sensational Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #787 out of 887 in Lip Balm

What makes our Sensational Kiss Lips So Soft Exfoliating Balm so sensational is that it makes your lips so sensationally soft and kissable. Fine sugar crystals gently exfoliate your lips, tenderly eliminating dead skin cells. The result? Sensationally moisturised, ultra- soft and ultra-kissable lips! And yes, darling, it's Paraben-free, clinically tested and under dermatological control. For more information, please go to http://www.lisewatier.com.

April 07, 2017

Not a fan of this product. I have to use a lip exfoliater before I apply my lip balm and lipstick otherwise my lips become extremely chapped and dry throughout the day. I was hoping this lip balm would exfoliate enough so I could cancel out my lip exfoliater in the morning. I was wrong. Half way through the day my lips were dry as ever and my lipstick wasn't wearing well. Gave this product about a week till I went back to my normal routine.

1.5/5

April 03, 2017

Le produit n'exfolie pas vraiment. Mes lèvre sont douce après l'application mais l'effet exfoliant n'est pas la. Un baume à lèvre a 2$ me donne le même resultat.

1.5/5

January 25, 2015

This lip balm is not worth the 21,00$, it hardly exfoliates, i used up all of the product and it did not eliminate dead skin cells and my lips are not really chapped. I think that just rubbing granulated sugar on my lips would do a better job.

August 16, 2011

I LOVED this lip balm. It has sugar in it to exfoliate, and it works really well all the while smelling and tasting pleasant. I am really sad I ran out of it. Didnt actually buy this on my own, won a gift basket with this product in it and I am so happy i got to try it.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    PÜR Gum

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?