Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Too minty for me

Im not a big fan of mint but this is too minty for me I would prefer a lighter taste. I also bite the inside of my mouth due to anxiety and it causes this to really sting

January 06, 2020

The best

I have been using this mouth wash since the beginning of time, and I have no complaints. I have never gotten any cavities, and it works well if I gargle with it when i have a cold.

January 05, 2020

Minty Fresh

This is the mouth wash I tend to go to. It's always available at the store, I know it works well and it isn't overly expensive when you get it on sale. I like that you swish it around and get the minty taste but it doesn't feel like it's burning your gums

November 30, 2019

The best when it comes to mouth wash.

This is my favorite mouth wash. It might be a little more expensive than some of the other brands out there but it leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh and clean. During my last pregnancy my gums were starting to bleed so I bought a bottle of Listerine since the same thing happened to me before during a previous pregnancy and after only a couple of uses my gums stopped bleeding. I told my husband this is the only brand we're buying from now on and even he agrees it is worth spending a little more on. Not to mention the bottle lasts us a little over a month with both of us using it twice daily.

Haringey, United Kingdom

Minty breath

Great mouthwash. Leaves mouth feeling minty and fresh, not over powering when using, ideal when on the go. Have to use for quite a few minutes for full effect. Love that they do travel sizes now too.

Good product!

Listerine leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. We use daily after brushing teeth and have a great flavor. We are pleased with the product and we will continue to use it daily.

October 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great taste

Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great flavor and not a harsh strong aftertaste.
    I used it daily for a week after flossing and was very pleased with this product. I will continue using as part if my morning regimen.

October 14, 2019
    Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

Does the job

This is the most effective for my 14yr old son and myself. It does the job as I'm a smoker and it helps me more confidently. Satisfied. Should have gum or mints of this product

September 08, 2019

Great product

I love this use it everyday and I will keep using it. Leaves my breath fresh and minty. Fights cavity and gingivitis I feel confident knowing my teeth are in good care.

1.0/5

July 20, 2019

Would not recommend

Everyone I know hates this mouthwash. It Could be personal preference but I have yet to meet someone that actually likes it. Would never purchase again.