Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

May 16, 2017

Listerine for the win! I have tried other mouthwashes but honestly, Listerine is the way to go. It leaves a clean, refreshing feeling rather than, in my opinion, a cottonball feeling in my mouth like other mouthwashes do.

April 27, 2017

I can always rely on Listerine and I especially like the cool mint flavor to this mouthwash. My mouth feels fresher and my teeth feel cleaner so I use this product daily.

January 16, 2017

This product help a lot keeping the mouth fresh and also taste good. It is not too strong as the original flavor I used before. I use it every day and now is a part of my routine.

December 01, 2016

I actually had heard on a show, that Halitosis was actually invented by Listerine Company just to sell their product, and that it is a made up symptom. Whether that is true or not, I thought it was quite interesting. I do use Listerine, and my Dentist recommends using it along with my regular brushing. I am a smoker, so it is very important for my Oral Care Routine. I like that Listerine offers so many options, alcohol free, different flavors, original, and whitening.

November 28, 2016

Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. Love using it in the morning and throughout the day, especially after a meal. Doesn't burn too bad in my mouth like others.

July 29, 2016

I've tried other mouthwashes but always come back to Listerine. I can't find the fresh clean feeling that I get with Listerine and I feel it's very effective. I also think it helps with keeping teeth clean.

June 19, 2016

I have an impacted wisdom teeth and recently it has erupted from my gum causing me discomfort and occasionally pain. Bought this mouthwash on sale and am very impressed with the results. It relieves my painful gum in just a few days! I'm very happy!

June 06, 2016

Mon rince bouche favoris, j'adore la fraîcheur que laisse le bon goût de menthe. Je l'utilise tous les jours et je ne pourrais m'en passer, il fait un super travail.

April 20, 2016

I have never been a big fan of listerine mouthwash but this particular one is a subtle refreshing mint. It leaves you feeling fresh and minty and it is not overpowering and does not give you that typical burn when you use it. Price can be high but I am often lucky to find it on sale at local retailers.

April 04, 2016

I think this mouth wash does it job, in making my mouth feel fresh and minty. I use this after brushing my teeth and whenever my mouth feels "dirty". No complains so far.