Listerine PocketPaks Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 231 in Oral Care

FreshBurst Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips are a mild, spearmint flavored breath-freshener that you are sure to enjoy! They kill germs to make your mouth feel truly clean and your breath fresh. Unlike most gums and mints, which only mask bad breath, in lab tests FreshBurst Listerine PocketPaks kills over 99% of the germs that cause bad breath.

June 15, 2017

Good product

This product will do what advertise, but is not for me, I find it too cool for me, and will give a headache if I keep it in my mouth for more that I few seconds, I recommend this product if you do not mind the extra cool sensation.

June 15, 2017

Listerine Pocketpaks freshen breath quickly

When the Listerine Pocketpaks first came out, I purchased them all the time. I loved the convenience of them and how indiscreet they were . I was in a new relationship so I wanted fresh breath but didn't want to make it too obvious lol . The small container has 24 strips in them and I can easily hide the container and be inconspicuous. It dissolves on my tongue within seconds and has a cool mint taste . It lasts about 20 minutes which is good .

May 29, 2017

These might be tiny, but man do they pack a punch, and take only a few seconds to melt in your mouth.
    They are super strong with mint and menthol flavor, so strong that I sometimes get tears in my eyes, but I continue to buy them because they work. I can eat whatever I want for lunch, often grabbing a cesar salad, and on the way back to work I can pop one of these into my mouth and instantly my garlic breath is gone.

May 04, 2017

GREAT AND HANDY TO CARRY IN MY PURSE FOR USE AFTER A SPICY OR GARLICY MEAL TO CALM DOWN THE BAD BREATH. DON'T LAST TO LONG IN MY PURSE BEFORE THEY START TO GET HARD AND STICK TOGETHER THOUGH!!

April 12, 2017

I really like these! the container is small and handy to keep and the taste is very good. My only complaint would be that they can sometimes feel a little bit burny and stingy

March 03, 2017

I really like these! the taste isn't as strong as the liquid listerine although I haven;t seen many since I was in high school, I should look for them. The tiny pack fit really good in my pocket or deep in the bottom of my purse.

September 20, 2016

These are such a neat little invention! If you need a burst of freshness for your breath but don't want to suck on a mint or chew on gum, these come in very handy.

These strips dissolve quickly and easily on the tongue to provide a minty taste. One strip is all you need, and it disappears within seconds. If you're prone to bad breath, or just like to freshen up often throughout the day, these are very effective. They're almost too effective, as I find the minty taste can be so strong that these tend to burn my mouth! For me, it's the same as using an alcoholic mouth wash that gives your mouth a burning, stinging effect.

If you don't have a sensitive mouth, these probably won't bother you. If you're similar to me, just use caution!

September 20, 2016

I really like using these! Great for when you are on the go and need some freshness in your breath. This is a lifesaver at times when you are meeting clients and just ate lunch.

August 02, 2016

Man, do these little stripes pack a punch! All you need is one little stripe to freshen your breath. I accidentally took 3 at once. Not a good idea. These are effective and useful to have. They save a lot of room in your purse because of the small size and no annoying rattling of mints or gum.

June 06, 2016

These listerine pocketpaks are so good at freshening your breath, it's pretty much immediate and you don't have to chew gum or eat a mint fresh breath right away. These are decently priced and these work so well that you will only need to use one at a time. Great to have in my purse.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)