Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies

Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 304 in Baked Goods

July 14, 2017

Oatmeal Love!

I tried this ones no long ago and I like that they are soft, tasty and the filling is so creamy. Perfect size to share or indulge and eat it yourself. They pair very well with coffee.

Bringing Back Childhood Memories

I remember eating these as a child. The oatmeal cookies are chewy and extremely moist; there is no crunch to the cookies. The vanilla cream centre is sweet and creamy. There is a great cookie-to-cream ratio. I did find the product a bit oily, though, which I don't remember being the case when I was younger. I think they may have changed something in the recipe, but I can't be sure. I've heard that some people say these taste best microwaved for 10 seconds, so I'll have to try that. You can buy these as a cheap snack at Wal Mart.

Nice sweet treat

I remember eating these as a kid as I would always have one packed in my lunch! The oatmeal cookie on the outside is so soft and chewy and delicious and the cream on the inside is nice and sweet and very smooth. Because they are so soft they do tend to get squished very easily when you pack them in your lunch but the taste is still great!

Love them!

I love these oatmeal cream cookies from Little Debbie. The cookie part is always so soft and creamy and moist. The cream in the middle is thick and creamy. Love them!

June 14, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been eating these Oatmeal creme pies since I was a little. The oatmeal cookies are so soft and full of texture. I wul recommend these to anyone who wants a small snack.

A favourite for years.

I loved the Little Debbie Oatmeal Crème pies when I was a child, I would get so excited when these were bought for the house. They are not the best for you but are a great treat and I like to buy a box once in awhile.

Childhood Favorite

I have been eating these since I was a child. The oatmeal cookies are so soft that they just break off when you take a bite. The icing in the middle is sweet and creamy. The oatmeal and icing work very nicely together. These are a great snack for children and adults. They can be found for a very good price at stores like Walmart and Loblaws.

April 30, 2017

These are a guilty pleasure of mine, lack of nutritional value need not matter!
    Each cookie is individually wrapped, I think you only get 8 per box. When I open one, I savor each and every bite. They are incredibly moist, to the point you can break off a piece with your fingers, the creamy filling is delicious. These go perfect with ice cream, heat the cookie up in the microwave for 10 seconds and add a scoop of vanilla, died and gone to heaven for sure!

April 21, 2017

I have loved these ever since I was a kid, and still do!

The flavour is still the exact same, and they are very good. The cream is delicious and so is the cookie. Together is a pairing in heaven. The packaging is convenient, coming in individually packed portions. It is good for travel, or just to sit there and binge on.

Love these, and definitely recommend that you try them if you have not already.

April 21, 2017

I know these aren't great in the nutritional value department but they really are soooo yummy! I love the cookie, so soft and chewy. The centre is delicious, creamy and not too sweet. Such a delicious combination for super cheap!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo