Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies

Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 235 in Baked Goods

April 30, 2017

These are a guilty pleasure of mine, lack of nutritional value need not matter!
    Each cookie is individually wrapped, I think you only get 8 per box. When I open one, I savor each and every bite. They are incredibly moist, to the point you can break off a piece with your fingers, the creamy filling is delicious. These go perfect with ice cream, heat the cookie up in the microwave for 10 seconds and add a scoop of vanilla, died and gone to heaven for sure!

April 21, 2017

I have loved these ever since I was a kid, and still do!

The flavour is still the exact same, and they are very good. The cream is delicious and so is the cookie. Together is a pairing in heaven. The packaging is convenient, coming in individually packed portions. It is good for travel, or just to sit there and binge on.

Love these, and definitely recommend that you try them if you have not already.

April 21, 2017

I know these aren't great in the nutritional value department but they really are soooo yummy! I love the cookie, so soft and chewy. The centre is delicious, creamy and not too sweet. Such a delicious combination for super cheap!

April 21, 2017

Oh these are so good .Little Debbie be making me fat ,I love these so much there so soft and the icing is so creamy and sweet ,love the individual packages as well ,I use to see the chocolate chips ones but no can't find anywhere

January 05, 2017

These cookies are really good for how affordable they are. They are soft and chewy and the middle is SO yummy! Heat this up a tiny bit in the microwave and oh my gosh, SO amazing!

October 04, 2016

Bon prix,bon produit. Le goût est super et ne rappel mon enfance à chaque fois que j'en mange. Très moelleux en bouche. J'adore et je recommande à tous.

October 04, 2016

These are very good! They are soft and chewy, like they just came out of the oven, the cream center takes it up a notch. They are not expensive at all, and I would definitely buy them again once my diet goals are achieved!!

October 03, 2016

I absolutely love these. The cookies are nice and soft and the icing inside is so yummy. If they weren't so bad for you I would be eating them quite often. I do buy them occasionally , but not as often as I'd like to as I'm trying to eat healthier .

August 22, 2016

These are very delicious! I like how the oatmeal cookies are very soft and not hard! The filling is good not too sweet! They are a excellent price in the grocery store. I like to buy them every once in a while and eat them as a snack.

August 08, 2016

Ce ne sont pas mes préférés, mais je les aimes bien. Le goût davoine avec de la crème est délicieux, mais ce n'est pas ce que je mangerais comme collation de tous les jours.. seulement une fois de temps en temps.