Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Reviews

April 08, 2021

Lasts for generations

These will last through all your kids and their cousins and their kids. They last forever. The stickers will peal and fade if left outside of course but they are definitely a great gift for small kids! Even the bigger kids will push around the litter ones in them. they also come in a ton of colors and themes such a princess, police, etc.

February 27, 2021

Great gift for toddlers!

We have been gifted two of these, and they are worth it! My toddler has gone from being pushed around to now peddling around by himself! Great out on a driveway or large patio, and very durable. I would not be able to afford one, but it makes a great group gift to a child.

November 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My little boy loves it

I’m honestly loving the coupe. It keeps my child busy for Atleast a good hour or so, I can get done with some house chores while he stays busy. Perfect for any little one girl or a boy. Perfect for gifting also!

August 25, 2020

A toddler staple!

We have the Fairy Coupe version and my daughter absolutely loves it. It's nice that there's a detachable board on the bottom so that they can pedal or keep their feet inside so you can push them along. There's a cutout on the roof where you can push the coupe around. So much fun!

May 24, 2020

Cute little car

Mom of four, My children love this cute little red car, they last so long and out side to . Definitely will buy these again in the future! Mine has gone threw 3 children and still going strong like brane new 😁

May 23, 2020

Amazing purchase

This car is so durable. Went through 3 of my kids staying out to play with through the winters and is now given to my neighbour’s kids. Worth the price, highly recommend.

March 24, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Hands down best toy

I purchased the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe for my son when he was 1 and he is still using this as a 4 year old. This toy brings so much joy to a child. The child can push it, be pushed in it or use their feet to drive it as this toy grows with your children. You can carry things in the cup holders and children have so much fun using this coupe. I can not recommend this toy enough.

February 10, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Can’t get him out

My 18 month old loves this. He used it for the past few months with the bottom in but we’ve recently taken that out and he loves it even more. He is in it all of the time, even eating his lunch in it when we let him. I can see this lasting for a couple of years still so definitely worth buying.

September 24, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Fun for years

I was a bit nervous purchasing this, assuming our kids would outgrow it. Well, they’re 6 & 4 and still play with it. I’m happy it’s lasted all these years and they don’t consider it a “baby toy” though they loved it as little ones too. I liked it when they were little because it sorta put a net around them. They could play freely without any real fear of getting hurt.

September 23, 2019
    Maine, United States

My kids use this outside all the time

This is one my kids favorite toys. They are always using it. I love how mine came with a floor to push the kids around so they don’t roll over their feet with the wheels. Also great for indoor use if you have enough room as well