Little Trees Air Fresheners Reviews

1.8/5

March 31, 2020

Not very Fresh

Whenever I buy those car fresheners I never feel like my car smells like a new car or clean. I always feel like I need to put so many of them before something actually smells in my car.

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great little smelling trees for car

Love these little trees for the car. Easy to hang up in the car and smell great. Car always smells great as soon as door is opened up. Would recommend these

July 05, 2019

Classic

I love these little guys. I stash them away all over the house (closets, under sinks, stinky gym bags) and in the car. They come out of the package smelling really strong and last about a few days (probably because you get used to the smell). It doesnt matter anyway because they're pretty cheap and convenient.

2.7/5

July 04, 2019

Uhmmm...

Definitely an amazing scent for those that love that type of scent. However, after the first 3 days, the scent is gone .I was also pulled over for having it hanging from my mirror so, watch out!
    I put it on my gear shifter instead but it did not work as well in that location. If you are OK with going through a new one every few days then this product is for you. If not, I would seek another method of air freshners.

October 15, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Useful and smells great

I love stocking up on these Little Tree Air Fresheners!!!! Luckily they are super cheap so thats easy enough to do. And even though they are inexpensive, they still pack a punch!!! They can freshen up any smaller space. I love putting them in my car, laundry room, and my closets!!!!!

October 02, 2018

Black ice is my fav but.....

I love the little trees airfesheners especially the black ice! It smells absolutely amazing! However the scent doesn’t last long definitely nowhere near as long as it says it will but still a great airfeshener

October 02, 2018

Regular buyer

I absolutely love this product. There's always one in our jeep. My fiance loves a clean vehicle so we go too the car wash regularly. Buy a new one Everytime we're there..I love the variety of fragrances they have..I definitely recommend this product and we will always be a regular buyer ❤

September 18, 2018

My car smells amazing!

I love Little Tree air freshners! Come in so many scents! I love cinnamon apple, but my favorite is black ice! Reminds me of a mans cologne! My car smells amazing, as as long as you follow the instructions to keep the bag on and open more as time goes on, it really lasts!.

June 26, 2018

Little Trees

"Black Ice" is a household favourite for us. Smells clean, and fresh - Definitely lasts longer than any other air freshener we have used previously. They offer a large assortment of scents company wide and you can purchase them anywhere!

April 08, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Love 😄

Little trees makes the best car fresheners! They have a variety of fragrances. My car will smell amazing for a good amount of time. I change mine out about every 2 weeks. These are so cheap it's worth it to purchase!