Live Clean (baby) Tearless Foaming Wash Reviews

June 15, 2017

Yummy

Ok I know this can be on the pricy side but it's worth it. The smell is amazing and it's so soothing. You can buy it when it goes on sale. I usually purchase mine at the baby shows at wholesale prices. It also gives me peace of mind that it's organic.

3.2/5

September 03, 2013

I love the fact it's organic. It's one of the few products my hubby can use on our little one and not have a reaction from

June 23, 2013

I love this product and the entire product line, especially cause its paraben free.

May 16, 2013

This is hands down the favourite bath product of my toddler. He loves the foamy bubbles that come out, which are enough to turn his bath into a bubble bath. He loves it when I pump this on his toes and his belly. The only problem is we fight over who holds it. He wants to pump it himself, which of course he does repeatedly until bubbles are everywhere and a lot of the product is used up, whereas boring old Mommy only wants to use just enough to get him clean.

This stuff smells wonderful. It's worth the price for the quality of ingredients and the lack of unnecessary chemicals.