Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

June 14, 2019

Gentle on babies skin

I love live clean tearless baby wash. It’s so gentle on babies sensitive skin. It smells amazing, you also don’t need a large amount a little goes a long way! The company is made in Canada so if you want to buy Canadian it’s a great product! Also a good price! So if you want a great baby product for a great value stick to live clean!

June 13, 2019

For everyone!

I actually use this as a hair and facial cleanser! It's curly-girl approved and does a wonderful job at gently cleansing my 2c/3a hair, and I discovered that it removes makeup too and leaves my sensitive skin perfectly clean, with a divine soothing aroma. A multi-tasking wonder in a convenient pump bottle for an amazing price!

June 06, 2019

Love it!

I use this for all of my kids. I love how it cleans and it smells so amazing on their skin. It makes me feel great to know my kids are being exposed to harsh chemicals.

April 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only soap I’ll use on my baby

Live clean is the only soap I’ll use on my daughter. It has a great scent, and is wonderful for her sensitive skin. Have never had any skin integrity issues with her since we switched to live clean!

Creamy and moisturizing

What a wonderful product for andecent price. The organic and chemical free nature makes it a true gem. It’s great for young kids and babies I highly recommend! It smells calming and moisturizes skin perfectly!

Toddler loves it!

My Toddler baby niece loves this! with the easy pump and the bubbles and foam that it creates is a huge fun for her! she loves bubble bath in the tub and now she knows how to use the pump! haha!

March 29, 2019

I would like to buy this product again and again.

I bought this product, tried it for my baby and used it after bath/ shower, it works well for my baby and I recommended this product to my friends and family, I would like to buy this product again.

March 28, 2019

A wonderful gentle wash for babies

The Live Clean products work great and this one is no exception. It is a lovely shampoo for babies, it cleans but does not makes excessive lather which can be difficult to wash away. The scent is light and it does not dry my baby's skin.

March 28, 2019

We now buy this monthly

I tried this on my daughter and will not stop using it. Perfect for babies/children with sensitive skin.

Highly recommend this for any baby or child.

March 27, 2019

Love everthing from live clean baby

I absolutely love everything about the live clean baby line, I use pretty much every product they have ! My baby has super sensitive skin & it was hard to find something that was at good price & still do wonders on her skin.. def worth the buy !