Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

January 26, 2019

Great product

I bought this at first because it was plant derived and wasn’t that other popular brand that is known to have carcinogens in its products. You get a big size for $10 and it lasts forever. Also has a great smell and cleans and washes hair great. I’ve been buying this for several years now.

January 26, 2019

Only wash i use on my babies

As a first time mom I wanted to make sure I washed my baby with the best. And this truly is the best. Nothing else has touched my baby’s skin but this wash. Now onto my second baby, I use the same wash. It never dried out their skin, and I wash them every day. it left them always smelling fresh and clean. This is a great buy and I love that it’s so gentle on their little bodies.

January 24, 2019

Great product

The only wash I have used on my baby since he was born, smells great and so happy to know it’s natural ingredients. Never had a problem with it at all!

January 23, 2019

Amazing product for the whole family

As sais above.. This stuff is amazing.. I have been using it since my daughter was born and her skin has been really good.. Since I liked it so much for her I switched for myself

December 19, 2018

Awesome gentle body wash

I switched from another brand of baby wash for my kids to use, only because I felt like the other brand I was using was too hard for their sensitive skin. Since using this shampoo and body wash, my kids have had the softest skin and they always smell so fresh and clean.

October 29, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing for the whole family

Our whole family has sensitive skin. My husband and kids use this all over and in the bath water with no issues. You can’t beat the price for the quality of this product. It’s the only baby brand I will use.

October 23, 2018

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KIDS BODY WASH

This body was is our absolute family favorite. The pump is so helpful to use while holding the baby's arm in another hand. It is scent free which is great for babies, and lathers well

September 28, 2018

Still using it 3 years later

We have been using this product for years! My 6 year old still likes the tear free formula for showering and the smell is just enough so I know he’s actually clean.

September 20, 2018

Love it!

I love this for my baby, it smells good and leaves her skin so soft. I can wash her hair without worrying about it burning her eyes and the price is good too.

September 19, 2018

Best Baby shampoo and Wash

Live Clean baby shampoo and wash has become part of our bedtime routine. This soap cleans gently and leaves their skin smelling so nice. It has a calming scent that seems to relax my boys and myself when they have their bath. The pump on this bottle is a great feature and you just need a little to make the bath full of soap bubbles.