Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

The whole family!

We ALL love this wash! I’ve used love clean baby products like the tearless wash on my toddler from the very first bath and she has never had a tear:) her skin is soft, her hair is healthy, and happily it works great for momma too!

March 26, 2019

My baby’s favorite baby wash

We’ve tried different baby wash and this works best for my baby’s sensitive skin. I am so in love with the smell and it makes me want to cuddle my baby even more!

March 26, 2019

Love this wash for my babies!

I started using this baby wash with my first as he has very sensitive skin and Live Clean has always been great for soothing his skin. Now I use this on both of my children. I love that it is a more natural option and it isn't really expensive. I would recommend Live Clean to anyone!

March 22, 2019

Amazing product!! 10/10

Amazing cleansing properties and I have no concern what’s going on my babies sensitive skin! Does not leave baby dried out in any way and is gentle enough to wash their face with!! Another great product by a
    Trustworthy company.

March 21, 2019

Tearless and gentle on the skin!

We switched over to this baby wash and won’t be going back, love how gentle this is! My son has pretty sensitive skin and we haven’t had any issues with this body wash, and i like that it doesn’t leave his skin dry after his baths. It also has a very pleasant smell and I love that the ingredients are natural.

March 12, 2019

Best baby body wash

This is hands down the best baby body wash! The smell is amazing! It doesn’t leave any residue on my daughter, very natural product. It’s a staple in our household!

March 09, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

On l'adore!!.

Le meilleur produit que j'ai pu trouver pour mes bébés .. Savonne très bien, aucunement besoin d'en appliquer avec exagération, prix raisonnable! Excellent pour mes enfants à peau sensible pu de ptits bobos sur la peau !! On ne pourrait pas s'en passer ! ❤

March 08, 2019

Ce savon sent la vie 🤗

J'utilise ce savon pour mon petit bébé il est tres doux pour la peau sensible. Je l'utilise pour laver sa peau ainsi que ses cheveux et wow il sent tellement bon que je le croquerais . Ce savon cest la vie 🤗

March 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I always buy love clean body wash and shampoo. I love it,.

I always buy live clean products, I have sensitive skin and a lot of skin care products irritate my skin but live clean works wonders for me. I would recommend liveclean products over and over again.

January 26, 2019

Great product

I bought this at first because it was plant derived and wasn’t that other popular brand that is known to have carcinogens in its products. You get a big size for $10 and it lasts forever. Also has a great smell and cleans and washes hair great. I’ve been buying this for several years now.