4.9/5
Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash Reviews

Good - 0

January 22, 2018

Another Outstanding Bodywash! Smells Amazing.

I like this bodywash a lot. It makes skin soft after just one shower, and leaves skin smelling great, feeling hydrated and refreshed! It is a bit expensive, although I think because of the quality of this product it is worth it. I also love how it does every single thing that it says it should do. This bodywash is definitely the best!

January 22, 2018

Coconut milk goodness

Been using Live clean products for over 2 years now. A bit pricey for my liking but I stopped caring about the price once I learned about the negative effects of Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), sodium laureate sulphate (SLES). This is my personal favourite because its really gentle on my sensitive & dry skin. It doesn’t strip away all the moisture off my body.

Vanilla and oatmeal is a great combination. Smell is not too strong either, which is perfect because it doesn’t interfere with my perfume. Always love using Live Clean products.

October 26, 2017

Love this product I would purchase again

I love this product! I like how it makes my skin feel and the fact that it smells like licorice lol... I think it is an amazing product I haven't found a live clean product that I haven't liked yet

LoVe

Smells good and works very well. This body wash is one of my favourites!
    It cleans my skin very effectively, leaving me feeling really refreshed and clean. It also leaves my skin smelling great, and it keeps it that way all day. In addition, I find that my skin is soft after using this product as well!

Love this !

I am a huge fan of all live clean products. This one is no different.

I love it. The smell is great and I love that it's made with coconut milk. It is a very relaxing smell and it leaves a subtle hint of the coconut on your skin after you use it.

So impressed with everything about this product overall.

October 03, 2017

Smells sweet and mositurizes skin!

I absolutely love the Live Clean coconut body way! It has a sweet subtle scent and makes my skin soft as a babies bottom! I also love that the product is a more natural alternative. Two thumbs up!

October 01, 2017

Smells amazing!!

I purchased this as a bath wash for my son but I have secretly been using it as well. It's awesome! The container is fairly large and a little goes a long way. I like that the live clean products have more plant based natural ingredients as well. I believe this line also had a tropical fruit scent as well which I am have to try!

August 11, 2017

Will definitely buy this product again

I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel soft. Love the smell but it's not to strong and overwhelming. Will definitely buy this product again

July 27, 2017

Je recommande ce produit

Ce savon est l'un des savons ayant le meilleur parfum. J'ai toujours préféré les produits biologiques et naturels, je suis donc contente de pouvoir acheter en pharmacie un savon qui correspond à mes préférences. De plus, c'est un savon très doux pour la peau et il est fait au Canada et il ne contient pas d'ingrédients chimiques.

June 23, 2017

My favorite

I have been using this product for quite some time now. By far the best body wash i have ever used. I buy it in bulk to be sure i dont run out. I would recommend this product to anyone