Live Clean Professional Healthy Scalp Balancing Shampoo Reviews
#412 in Shampoo

January 23, 2021

Squeaky clean!

This product leaves my hair soft, fluffy and thick. it also gives a great deep clean and a fresh subtle sent that lasts all day! I love the way my hair feels when I use this shampoo!

April 29, 2020

squeaky clean scalp

My hair is usually normal except for my scalp. It tends to get greasy after a few days of shampooing. I tried the live clean professional scalp balancing shampoo and it removed the buildup from coloring, and hair products. It has tea tree oil with white willow bark and Peppermint. My hair is balanced with fuller and a nongreasy scalp. No Parabens, and 97% plant derived. This will be my detox scalp shampoo in between my monthly coloring routine.

January 30, 2020

Best dandruff alternative I’ve found!

I love this shampoo! I have colour treated hair and suffer from dry scalp, especially in the winter (Canada!!) This is an awesome alternative to something like head and shoulders. Great green company with 98% plant derived ingredients, only downside is I wish the bottle was larger!! But really you don’t need a lot of product, a little goes a long way, it lathers great and smells good too!

March 05, 2019

Great shampoo for balancing hair

This shampoo has worked for me to prevent the scalp dryness and to balance my hair out prevent dryness in general.. I also like the smell of this shampoo. Much recommended.